E F 1 pylon race

Started by Polecat, May 07, 2019, 09:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

@Polecat That would be great to borrow two of them, for as the heats proceed.  I will bring my older ones charged to get started. 

Frank may not be second last for long.  ::)

Thanks,
Bruce

bweaver

Better late than never.

Frank v B

Please note that this race has been cancelled.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

@Frank v B - second last to find out eh Frank?

Let's practice for the race in the fall.  I can improve my standings in the race just by showing up.  You can only improve your standing by doing better... the pressure is on. 

Let's turn left and go fast.  Now that I have batteries with umphhh, who knows? I might even take second last place away from you.

Frank v B

Bruce,

Your batteries may have umphh but does the pilot?  Will bring my Pogo tomorrow.  Trash talk all you want.  Second last place is all mine. ;D

A weather guy on the radio this morning gave the forecast and then said "it's really nice for spring to show up today".  Great comment.

Frank

Polecat

Good to see you guys are doing laps, it takes practice and practice to fly a good course, also to get use to of the airplane.
I feel bad now about cancelling the race, as tomorrow looks like it will be a great day. For our spring race next year my plan is to have it in June.
Have fun, go fast, turn left.

Ken

Frank v B

Ken,

Thanks for the encouragement.  We really appreciate the work you put into organizing these races so a dozen of your best friends can have fun trying to beat the crap out of each other on the race course.  ;D 8)

Frank