905 Squadron Swap meet- Sunday April 28, 2019

Started by Frank v B, February 06, 2019, 06:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

The 905 Squadron Swap meet is Sunday April 28, 10-2.  In the same place- 200 Duncan Drive, Newmarket.

We will meet for breakfast before the meet but these details will be published later.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

Roll Call.

Aurora Swap meet this Sunday!!

Rude Nagelmakers (Beeton Flyers) and I are meeting for breakfast at 8:30 am Kosmos

From Rudie's note:
The first little restaurant has re opened under Kosmos, located 1225 Gorham St #32, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8Y4.  (404 to Mulock, west to Leslie then north to Gorham.....its on the east side of Leslie!)

The show opens up at 10:00 am for patrons, ably policed at the door by our very own Bruce Weaver.  This restaurant is very close to the venue.
Last year we had about 10 show up for breakfast.

Frank

Michael

Michael

Frank v B

Five of us met for breakfast and then swapped until the money ran out.

At breakfast were Michael, Vadim, Rudie Nagelmakers (Beeton) and Bob (Beeton).  It was fun.  Rudie will make a special invitation to TEMAC for Beeton's new pond.  They just completed it in the late fall with 10 truckloads of sand and gravel.  Michael has offered to provide lunch for everyone.

At the swap meet we ran into:  Bruce the Doorman, Tuck, Oscar, Simon, Ron of PIN, Cadez, Nestor, Rob D.,  Richard, Glenn, Jim Spence, BJ and grandson, Ken Fluney of Orangeville EF-1, Steven Bodj......, Karl, Stefan, Eric, Julien, Merv, Moshe, and this new guy by the name of Michael Hazelton.   :D

Worth the trip.

Frank

Polecat

Quote from: Michael on April 28, 2019, 01:10:47 PM
I bought a fully equipped Pogo pylon racer!

Michael  That was a great buy, just add 1 inch of balsa to the top of the fin, I had seen this in a post on RCGroups, also don't forget the right thrust. Its a must on all E F 1 racers.