Free to a good home- first right of refusal.

Started by Frank v B, March 17, 2019, 11:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

OS Surpass .91 4 stroke engine from the Knox Hawkshaw (http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6492.0.html) estate....... just in case some of our members are sitting on the technology fence*.

I will be taking names for one week of people who are interested.  Registration closes next Saturday, March 23 at 8 pm.  Please register on this post .... or send me a PM if you don't want to admit you are still interested in IC flying. If more than one member registers, I will hold a draw by dropping by Andy's house for coffee.  He will be my witness.

Two stipulations:
- you get it for free
- you cannot re-sell it.

Paid-up Temac members only.... just because I feel sorry you got button-holed by Andy to give up your hard-earned money. ;)

After the deadline it will be donated to an IC club of my choice.

Frank

*"He who straddles the fence better have long legs" ;D
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

This would make a great power plant for a self-propelled mulching lawnmower!  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJk6J4XcJ4

Andy

Frank v B

The Forum Summary Page reads as follows after Andy's post:

"Andy Hoffer- free to a good home."

Yikes! ;)  but I am sure Mita will be taking it seriously. 8)

Frank

Gregor77

You can put me down for it...  I have a GP DR1 that could use that size motor...

Frank v B

Gregor.... it is yours.  I will bring it to the build class on Wednesday.

Frank

Gregor77

piker

I was thinking this BEFORE Frank mentioned the value of the motor....   ;D

I didn't want to put my hand up for the .91 as I don't have any specific need for it in the near future, but Greg...  If you decide you can't be bothered with slimey, gooey, smelly, noisy, power generation, don't just toss the horrid thing in the trash bin.  toss it my way.  I have a large lake behind my house that could accommodate a noisy airplane.  You certainly can't fly that thing at TEMAC.  Where else would you want to fly?

Just offering you options   ;D

Robert