Flying thurs and fri ams

Started by craigc, May 15, 2019, 05:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigc

looks like the next couple of days will be ok to visit the field. maybe a little breezy on friday but wtf we've been waiting too long to get out. expect to be at field at 9:30/10:00 both days. don't forget lunch at chicken charlies tomorrow. Its a flying day so I'd suggest the Stouffville location which is closest to our field. does that work for everybody?

Craig  ;D

Canuke

bweaver

@craigc and @Canuke   Regarding Craig's suggestion: don't forget lunch at chicken charlies tomorrow. Its a flying day so I'd suggest the Stouffville location which is closest to our field. does that work for everybody?

I am responding to the suggestion at close to 9:30 pm on Wednesday evening. No one else has responded positively except for Jim,  so I believe we should go to the regular Major Mackenzie, 404 Swiss Chalet for lunch as previously arranged by Dr. John and Athol.

I am not able to fly in the morning, but hoping to fly after lunch.   :D

craigc

Too confusing for me! I thought we had agreed to communicate here.  Seems only Bruce,Jim and I are doing that. I'm going to the field tomorrow am and will figure out where the chickens will be eaten as the morning progresses.

Craig. 

Crash

See ya at the field!
I got left over chicken at home!

Mikey

Athol

Hi guys,

I have sent out my confirming email (twice) and confirmed that this lunch will be at the Major Mac location!

Cheers

Athol

AndyC

Friday am looks good.  I will be out

bweaver

So will I.  10 ish. 

A little windy but gets warmer as the day goes on, but windier as well in the afternoon.  See you in the morning...

Crash

Its Flying Friday, do they cut the grass today?
Looks beautiful out there see ya

Canuke

Went to the field. Windy and cold. Came home. Had 1 flight. Mike had 2 flights 2 crashes on landing. not fun.  Moshe is there and Richard. SAFE works well in this weather  on his Apprentice.

bweaver

Thanks for the update @Canuke .  I agree it was windy and cold.

Mike is living up to his new handle, ' @Crash '. :'(  But now he has more time to spend on repairs.  Isn't retirement grand? 

Join the Morning Crew.  Fly in the morning and repair in the afternoon... ::)

I didn't get to the field until a little later.  I had a flight with my Funtana.  It sure was fun, but then Richard, Craig and I went for a coffee.  Exciting eh?