SOLD - For Sale E-Flite AT-6 Texan with 4 battery packs $200

Started by Michael, June 02, 2019, 02:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

SOLD

For sale:

E-Flite AT-6 Texan Bind-and-Fly 6-channel model airplane.

If you're moving on beyond your Apprentice and looking for a good warbird as your 2nd model, or if you're an expert looking for a fun model to fly, this is about as perfect as it gets. This model has retracts and flaps. Of course, it has the motor, speed control, servos, receiver, etc. It flies very well. It has a 1.5 meter wingspan which makes it slightly larger than most similar E-Flite warbirds. I did once cleanly knock out both landing gear units, but easily glued them in stronger. They function perfectly and the repair is not visible. The plane is in excellent condition. I'm also including 4 3-cell batter packs and adapters so each can be used. The battery compartment is huge so many different size packs can be used. (Packs may be slightly puffy, but they work fine.) Original manual also included.

Retail is $369.99 plus tax,
https://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=EFL8750

Buy mine for $200.
The price is very reasonable because I'm looking for a fast sale. Call me on my mobile phone (I may not respond to posts here.) 647-300-7646.
Price is first-come-first-serve; cash; pick from my home (Highway 7 and Bathurst area) or work (Dufferin and Lawrence area).

Michael

msatin

This very eager newbie will take advantage of this offer :)
Sold!
You never fail until you stop trying

Michael

Michael