Simon is selling some planes (because I just bought too many new ones)

Started by sihinch, July 24, 2019, 11:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

I need to thin my fleet again, please help me!

I  will add more aircraft and photos once I get to my hangar, tonight.

SOLD First off, Alfa Model Nakajima Ki.84a Hayate ready for your receiver and lipo.  Comes with servos, ESC and motor, suitable for 3S lipo (1200mAh to 1500mAh suggested.)  33" wingspan, flown twice. Custom paint job and weathering. Great model for calm weather. This is a hand-launch model, with no landing gear.
https://www.alfamodel.cz/index.php?_RQhow=listdetail&_RQwhat=product&_RQid=0210
Asking $100

SOLD Starmax F-22 Raptor 70mm EDF.  E-Flite Habu II EDF and motor, 70A ESC.  Approx. 40" long and 30" WS (I will confirm details later.)  Scale pilot. Great flyer, superb slow speed handling. Ready for your receiver and a 4S 2200mAh lipo (not included.) This is also a hand-launch model, with no landing gear.
Asking $80

Stay tuned for more to come....

davidk

Anything being posted that I could fly?

Is there any residual transfer of thumb skills?

sihinch

Both of these planes are pretty easy to fly.

The EDF is a good early jet for someone. The little Warbird is small and light and pretty easy to fly.

deltawing

Hi Simon, Loi would like to takes your F22 for $80, would you keep it for him.
Thanks.
Phi

sihinch

Sure thing.

Both of these planes are now sold.  Thanks TEMAC

deltawing

Great, Loi will be flying this afternoon shortly. He would pay you at TEMAC or pick up at your hanger!

sihinch

Next sale.....

Selling one of the new planes I bought!  Brand new, in box, never opened - HobbyKing Night Warlrus, pnp.
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/night-walrus-pnf-led-version-of-very-popular-walrus-pnf.html

The specs say it all - 1400mm wing span, full LEDs installed for night flying, flaps. I have one (used, from Oscar) and it flies so straight and true. Uses 3S 2200mAh lipo.  Needs your Rx.

Asking $150

davidk

I'll take that Night Walrus, Simon.  Cheers.

sihinch

sihinch

Next up, because I have too many gliders (Bixler, Ranger, Warlrus, Cularis) I have decided to sell on the Spectra glider that I bought from Michael.  This is what he said about it......

Great Planes Spectra 2-meter motor glider ARF, no longer in production. This superb model airplane is an amazing flyer and is extremely easy to fly. It will climb to 1000 feet in seconds, and glide/float for as long as you want. I've installed an E-Flite 480 brushless motor, an E-Flite 30 amp speed control (brake already programmed in), excellent JR servos, and a folding Aeronaut (that's European for very expensive) propeller.  Never crashed. 9/10 visual condition; 11/10 flying condition. You'll need a receiver and a 3-cell battery.
I have over $400 invested.

This is a 3 channel glider - throttle, rudder and elevator only.

Asking $120

mawz

I'll take that Spectra Simon,

I need a simple Electric in the hangar.

sihinch

sihinch

OK, latest one for sale is almost brand new. Flown literally 4 times.

Flightline P-51D Mustang 33" wingspan. It comes ready to fly - just add your Rx.

2836-950kV Brushless Outrunner Motor, 30A ESCT with XT60 Connector. Compatible with both 3S and 4S LiPo batteries:
60+ mph with 3S LiPo battery
90+ mph with 4S LiPo battery

Beginner-friendly wing loading, durable structural enhancements and skid-proof underside covering. Screw-on one-piece wing.

Recommended for 3S 1600mAh to 4S 2200mAh LiPo.

Custom paint scheme and weathered panel lines. No damage except very slight bubbling in the foam under the canopy.

$130 US when new.  Asking $90

Georgetsigaridis

sihinch