Flight Instruction Wednesday July 31 IS A GO!

Started by bweaver, July 29, 2019, 08:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Looks real promising for a great training evening. 

I wish I could say 'it is a go', but I will hold off doing so, just for the sake of it...  :D

msatin

Plane is repaired to I will be there  ;D
You never fail until you stop trying

WilliamA

Glad to hear that the plane is repaired and ready for Wednesday, unfortunately Joseph and I cannot attend as we will be flying with the mosquitoes and bugs way up in Haliburton.  :'( :'( :'(

bweaver

Quote from: msatin on July 30, 2019, 07:30:00 AM
Plane is repaired to I will be there  ;D

Mark, I'm glad that the repairs are complete and you are ready for Wednesday.  "Rudder, rudder, rudder."

Regarding Williams comment "...we will be flying with the mosquitoes and bugs way up in Haliburton.  :'( :'( :'("

Just imagine them as out of control micros and you are their battery charger.

davidk

QuoteJust imagine them as out of control micros and you are their battery charger.

Chuckling at this one.

bweaver

Two in a row make it  "a go"

Charge those batteries.  Get those fingers limbered up.

msatin

Apparently I'm muttering "rudder" in my sleep - LOL

Frank v B

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend Wednesday night for family reasons.  Heck, yesterday was our 41st wedding anniversary and I came home from work at 10 pm. 

Just look at the main benefit- Mark's Timbit evaporation rate will be cut in half!
Bruce, please stop doing the happy dance!!! :D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

Thanks Richard.  It was more than "touch and go".

re: Temac- I'll make up for it with two visits to the field on the long weekend (Sunday and Monday).  Withdrawal pains.  The punishment continues.

Frank

Oscar

bweaver

@Frank v B re:  "Heck, yesterday was our 41st wedding anniversary and I came home from work at 10 pm." 

Were you late because you forgot your anniversary?  I hope Cynthia hadn't prepared a special dinner with all the trimmings for you and then you arrive home at ten.

Happy belated 41st Anniversary Frank and Cynthia!

msatin

Frank v B