Mark Satin Obtains Solo Privileges

Started by bweaver, July 31, 2019, 09:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

@msatin

Mark Satin has obtained his solo privileges tonight after demonstrating care, control and responsibility when operating his model aircraft.  Mark can now fly without buddy-box instruction.  (nice to get rid of a nagging instructor)

Mark may fly his training aircraft at any time when an Instructor is present at the field. 

Congratulations Mark!!!!!!

davidk

Congrats Mark!  Nicely done (as Wallace would say).

BJROB

My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

msatin

Thanks very much Bruce, and thanks to ALL the instructors who have helped me reach this point!
Your incredible patience and guidance is truly appreciated!
Also thanks to all the TEMAC members - since joining. coming out to the field and spending time with this group has been the highlight of my week.

Mark S.
You never fail until you stop trying

Michael

Congratulations Mark.

We all love being at TEMAC!
Michael

SeeFernando

-Chris

Frank v B

Mark,

Congrats.  Thanks for sticking it out with the two worst instructors you could possibly find; Bruce (second worst) and me (worst).
Remember one thing.... the second year is the most expensive in terms of crashes.  Buddy box a new plane so you get the hang of it slowly.  An Apprentice is so stable it almost flies itself compared to most planes.

Thanks for the Timbits and the challenge. ;)  It has been fun, frustrating (radio) and rewarding for Bruce and me.  Thank goodness Michael took you up to correct all our bad habits. ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

WilliamA

:D :D :D Congratulations Mark, congratulations !!!! :D :D

Oscar