4 Planes for sale

Started by octagon, July 11, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

octagon

I have decided to sell some of the planes I rarely fly. Most are in good condition, one comes with receiver.
First, a Brio 10 balsa aerobatic plane. Bought it from Michael in the winter. Have flown it a couple of times and it is quite nice and in very good condition. $140 (that is what I bought it for)
Second, SOLD a Great Planes Taylorcraft. I won the Cub day competition with this plane in 2018. It is in need of a bit of TLC, but has Hitec servos and Eflite motor. $90
Third, Sold is an Eflite Ultimate Biplane. 3D capable but also fun to just toss around the sky. On low rates it is a ***** cat, high rates bring out it abilities to do anything. $150
Forth, SOLD is a Great Planes Reactor biplane. If you have seen Glenn Nikolato fly his big version of this, you know what it is capable of. Just and outstanding performing stunt plane. All Hitec servos, not sure of the motor but has an FR SKY receiver included $175
Planes are all stored in the storage place up by TEMAC.
My cell is 416-985-5401 if you have any questions.
Thanks
What could possibly go wrong?

Crash

Re: Eflite Ultimate Biplane

Whats the wing span on this plane? What receiver does it require? Battery size?

Regards

Mike B

octagon

I posted incorrectly Mike. It has an AS3X by Spektrum included. Here is a link to it:https://www.horizonhobby.com/ultimate-2-bnf-basic-efl10850

Crash

mawz

What size batteries does the Taylorcraft take?

octagon

mawz

AlexShao

Quote from: octagon on July 11, 2019, 05:48:01 PM
I have decided to sell some of the planes I rarely fly. Most are in good condition, one comes with receiver.
First, a Brio 10 balsa aerobatic plane. Bought it from Michael in the winter. Have flown it a couple of times and it is quite nice and in very good condition. $140 (that is what I bought it for)
Second, SOLD a Great Planes Taylorcraft. I won the Cub day competition with this plane in 2018. It is in need of a bit of TLC, but has Hitec servos and Eflite motor. $90
Third, Sold is an Eflite Ultimate Biplane. 3D capable but also fun to just toss around the sky. On low rates it is a ***** cat, high rates bring out it abilities to do anything. $150
Forth, SOLD is a Great Planes Reactor biplane. If you have seen Glenn Nikolato fly his big version of this, you know what it is capable of. Just and outstanding performing stunt plane. All Hitec servos, not sure of the motor but has an FR SKY receiver included $175

Hi, PM sent. thx :)
Planes are all stored in the storage place up by TEMAC.
My cell is 416-985-5401 if you have any questions.
Thanks