Free! Chilies... not planes

Started by SeeFernando, August 20, 2019, 10:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeeFernando

Totally random, but we grew  too many chilies this year, and I'm curious if anyone would want some?

The Jalapenos and Cayenne are almost ready, the Red Thai should be ready in a few weeks.

Please help me... I'll have too many...
-Chris

VadimKirillov

I will take some. and share your secrets in growing peppers too.

sihinch

SeeFernando

Sweet! My co-workers took the current harvest but I'll get you guys the next batch.

@vadim, no secrets, we dry the seeds from last year. Plant the seeds in containers in the house just before March break and plant the seedlings once there isn't any frost /freezing weather scheduled.  ;D
-Chris

WilliamA

Hi Chris,      Thanks for your generous offer  :P :P but i am now off the spicy stuff now.  Joseph planted a Trinidad SCORPION and boy .... : :-[ :-[-[ :-..... is it HOT  talk about  :'( :'( :'(   :-* :-*   

SeeFernando

@WilliamA Oh that sounds fun!  Would you consider parting with a few seeds (or chilies) from the Scorpion?  I'd love to try and grow some next year!
-Chris

WilliamA

Hi Chris,      If you will  be at ROGO field on Wednesday , i will bring a couple of scorpions  for you. And also for a guy that said ....yes please  YUMMMMMMMY            William

bweaver

Quote from: WilliamA on August 23, 2019, 08:20:00 AM
Hi Chris,      Thanks for your generous offer  :P :P but i am now off the spicy stuff now.  Joseph planted a Trinidad SCORPION and boy .... : :-[ :-[-[ :-..... is it HOT  talk about  :'( :'( :'(   :-* :-*

Sounds like a SCORPION won't only make you pucker your lips. I understand you get to enjoy them later in hole new sphere.  ::)