Mark Satin Obtains His Wings. CONGRATULATIONS!

Started by bweaver, August 21, 2019, 09:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Mark Satin obtained his wings this season with help of all the flight team.   Frank had the honors of awarded him his wings.  (I understand there is picture to come.)

Mark has successfully tamed the beast (his apprentice) and demonstrated that not only can he competently control his plane on the ground and in the air, but his aircraft repair skills have coincidentally also improved.  Mark looks forward to taking on the challenges of a new plane he has recently purchased.

Congratulations Mark!!!!!

Enjoy your new privileges. 

You have earned them.

sihinch

Oscar

msatin

Thank you very much Bruce & Frank!
Your patience, guidance and encouragement has been, and will continue to be, truly appreciated
Also thanks to the other instructors, ground crew, and rest of Temac members.
Coming to the field is the highlight of the day thanks to you all
I think I still have a smile on my face  ;D  ;D
You never fail until you stop trying

davidk

That's excellent, Mark... congratulations.

The repair skills we are developing have been an added bonus  ;)

Here comes the SlowPoke!

Cheers!

Frank v B

Mark,

What you are saying was that it took about 15 of us to get you to a good place..... or you went through 14 instructors before you got one who knew what he was doing... and he was not there tonight ;)

Congrats.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

SeeFernando

Congratz Mark!

As Simon would say "oooh new plane? Don't crash!"
-Chris

sihinch

WilliamA

Georgetsigaridis

Congratulations Mark on obtaining your wings and all the best on continuing to develop skills with your new plane.

:D :D :D

bweaver

Quote from: Georgetsigaridis on August 28, 2019, 12:55:23 AM
Congratulations Mark on obtaining your wings and all the best on continuing to develop skills with your new plane.

Mark, I am sure George means all the best with further development of your flying skills with your new plane.  ;D

davidk

Quote from: Georgetsigaridis on August 28, 2019, 12:55:23 AM

I read this as an overall, covering statement.  From the perspective of a new flyer (me), one whom is practicing, crashing, and fixing... I took the meaning to be... (paraphrased) "...all the best on continuing to develop your flying and repairing skills..."  :D

I know it wasn't meant that way... but... from a certain point of view... it made so much sense to me.