FW 190

Started by Canuke, August 30, 2019, 09:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

Selling a HK FW190 (4 cell 2200). Basically undamaged. New price $163 Cdn plus shipping. Asking $100 (or best offer) includes orange receiver. Just not my kind of plane any longer.

Martín P.

Hello.....
Do you still have the plane for sale?

Canuke

I do. Tell me the next time you are going to the field and I will bring it over for you to look at it. Really no damage. Only the wheel covers are missing. I tend to belly land planes with retracts so they won't get damaged.  (I may have them actually, I'll look). I flew it the other day and it flies fine.

Martín P.

I'll be at the club around 4:30 ish.

Canuke

Canuke

The plane is still for sale.

Alx

Hey by chance do you still have the fw190 I will gladly buy it as is for 100 I'm about 45min north of Toronto not sure where you are but I can come pick it up this week or next if your around thank you Alex.

Canuke

Sorry, it has been sold but I have a Me 109 (Durafly) that is the same class of plane 4 cell 2200 etc. That l have not been flying that I will sell for $100. It is a (veteran) but still a good flyer and certainly has $100 worth of equipment in it. If your interested and coming to the field one day I will bring it.

Alx

I just joined tonite that me sounds just fine I will see what I can do about coming out to the field soon to check it out if you have the plane still then I will message you ahead of time thank you very much for the reply and your time.