Garbage at the field

Started by davidk, September 07, 2019, 06:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidk

I think someone did a dump and run.
If someone has a pickup, and there's a place to take this, I'll be happy to help haul it.
Does this happen very often?  I'm shaking my head.  I didn't think until now to check if anything was missing from the bin.  I'll check tomorrow.

WilliamA

I did noticed the black bags and boxes, but did not think too much of it being there except that it was sure a lot of garbage that was collected from the area. It is really a shame ,that someone would go to such extreme to dump it there.   Really a shame!!!!!

davidk

Any takers, with a pickup, to help me haul this garbage to the dump?

Frank v B

Thank you David for re-bagging it and taking the stuff to the dump.  You were so fast we didn't have enough time to sell your planes while you were on garbage detail. :D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

davidk

I asked Bruce, specifically, too keep one eye on my planes... and the other on you!

I'm going to clear bag the boxes this weekend and bring them home for regular collection this week.

sihinch

Thank you David. You are a real stand-up Gentleman.

davidk

I bagged up the small box for garbage... and removed plastic flower pots from the large box and bagged those for recycle... and brought both bags home for collection.

The large box remains and is garbage.  Lovely Sophia's Dad, Greg, has offered to pick it up and take it to the dump with his pickup... he's making a run for other stuff he has... thanks Greg... appreciated.