• September 15, 2019, 10:23:06 pm
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Author Topic: 2019 BoB Day - Morning Session  (Read 10 times)

Offline Richard_RC_Guy

• Captain
  • TEMAC #: 295
  • Started Flying RC: 2013
2019 BoB Day - Morning Session
« on: Today at 08:43:50 pm »
The first flying session of TEMAC's Battle of Britain Day took place in the morning from about 9 am to 10:30 am.
The event was cut short due to rain at 10:30, but was carried on later in the afternoon from 3 pm onward.

At the field in the morning were:
Peter (see afternoon session for photos of Peter),
Ben,
Richard,
Jim,
Mark,
David,
Gary,
Yakob and Dad.

Photographs and captions:
#5495 - My lonely Spitfire on the taxi-way waiting for the other Spitfires to arrive. Where was everybody?
#5499 - My Spitfire on the runway. Have to go up to meet the enemy even if I am alone.
#5503 - David (left) arrives with his newly painted Flitetest Spitfire. That's my Spitfire on the right.
#5504 - Mark with his Timber X. He was hoping the German fighters would ignore him if they could not recognize his airplane.
#5504-B - Mark after he was shot down by the "Hun in the sun". Mark didn't know what hit him.
#5504-C - Watch out for the "Hun in the sun"! Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not lurking about as Mark found out.
#5505 - Jim with his "ultra secret" Spitfire design.
#5506 - Yacob with his Spitfire. Got to fly it once and then the rain started.
#5507 - Yacob's dad (on left) listening to Dave (on right) explaining how Flitetest Spitfires really did fight in the Battle of Britain.
#5508 - Gary (on left) shows disbelief when he was told there were no Carbon Cubs in the Battle of Britain (his Carbon Cub is behind in the trunk of his car). Ben Rogers (on right) flew his FPV flying wing earlier in the morning (now hidden from view after he realized it was Battle of Britain Day).

More photos from the afternoon session will be posted later.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:46:52 pm by Richard_RC_Guy »