Warwing Kits - Pick-up Wednesday Evening at Build Class

Started by bweaver, September 26, 2019, 09:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

George and Mark have indicated they are interested in obtaining a Warwing kit.  If I build a couple, I might as well build a lot.

I foresee building a limited supply of likely 24. 

To be fair to those wishing to order one, you will get one.  If you wish to order two, there is no guarantee of getting the second one, should 24 people want 1 each. (So feel free to order a maximum of two, but there is no promises.)

The blue foam board has gone up by $2 a sheet, so it is likely other materials have as well except for the orange crate ply and triangle stock. (Those are always constant).  Costs per kit will be based on the total costs of materials divided by the number of kits manufactured.

Place your orders NOW! (DEADLINE ENDED OCTOBER 31ST - ONLY TWO LEFT)

I will keep track here of those ordering a kit by listing their names and the number of kits desired.

The countdown begins  (THE COUNTDOWN IS OVER)

1 George (one of two)
2 Mark
3 Stephen
4 Eric
5 Carlos
6 Vadim (wishes one for Victoria)
7 Martin
8 Cadez (wishes one for Sophia)
9 George (two of two)
10 Vadim (Victoria's kit)
11 Greg (Sophia's kit)
12 Guy O'Riley
12 Gil
13 Bruce
14 Bruce
15 spare (available)
16 spare (available)

You're out of luck!

Crazyflyer

Hi Bruce, I would like 1 for me and 1 for Eric please. I miss my old one!!

Stephan

msatin

You never fail until you stop trying

Palkina

Georgetsigaridis

Thanks Bruce. I will take a second kit if you do not reach the cutoff.

bweaver

VadimKirillov

Martín P.

Gregor77

bweaver

Quote from: Gregor77 on October 03, 2019, 08:59:42 PM
Cadez and Sophia please
Two cuties.  With all there time at the field I wouldn't be surprised to see them taking on their dad's hobby and take on the challenge of getting their wings.  :)

bweaver

@Georgetsigaridis it is your lucky day!!! 

I was at the field yesterday morning flying with a few of the morning crew when Ken joined us.  Unfortunately for Ken he lost sight of his plane in bright sun and piled it in. While he reduced its size before placing it in the car, I thought I would ask him if I could purchase what was left?  I told him what it was for.  He removed his receiver and gave me all the rest of parts with his usual smile.  Thanks Ken.  Sorry for you loss,  :'( but now I have a new target in the works.  ;D

So to make a long story short George, you now have a motor, esc and servos to compliment your Warwing kit, thanks to Ken.

By the way for those of you who haven't ordered your kit, the countdown is on. 

(Seeing as there hasn't been as much demand this year, those that wish two kits will get two.  The list above will be adjusted accordingly and the number of kits remaining is fewer.)

TEN

Georgetsigaridis

Thanks Bruce for thinking of me and going well above and beyond! I appreciate all that you have done to make me feel so welcomed and supported! I am so lucky to be part of TEMAC

Georgetsigaridis

Ken, I was sorry to hear about your loss the other day. I would like to thank you for your generosity and for supporting me with my war wing build. Acts such as these make the TEMAC crew a wonderful group to be a part of. Thanks again!

GuyOReilly

I am interested in a War Wing kit.   ;D
Could you please advise how I can hide it pending building season...   :o
I was informed that I had too many airplanes!! ::) Go figure. 
Thank you, Guy O'Reilly

bweaver

RE: Could you please advise how I can hide it pending building season...   

@GuyOReilly, you will easily be able to disguise it as blue insulation foam board pieces, waiting for you to do some insulating aircraft building at sometime in the future.  She will never know...  :-X

Your order has been noted. 

Only 12 kits and 10 days left to order.