2 EF-1 racing planes for sale - Both SOLD

Started by Michael, October 07, 2019, 08:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Both sold !!!

I love these planes, but based on my limited storage space, and the fact that I just haven't participated with full commitment and enthusiasm in the EF-1 racing, it's time to sell these to someone who will get better use out of them.

If you want to get into EF-1 racing, if you just love fast model planes, or if you want to replace one of your aging racers, take advantage.

The terms of sale are really simple. Cash only, and pick up from me in Thornhill (near Highway 7 and Bathurst) or in central Toronto, near Lawrence and Dufferin. They are being sold on a first come first serve basis; whoever calls or texts me first, with the intention of paying for it (them) and picking up quickly, gets it. I will not ship, and I will not hold anything on a reserve basis for more than a couple days. The prices are very low because I want quick sales. Receivers are included. Everything is sold AS-IS, but of course you are welcome to inspect the model.

If you're interested, call me or text: ___________. I will not respond to posts. (Please don't call after 9pm, or before 8pm; text instead.)

These are being offered on the TEMAC website only (for now). If they do not sell soon, I will post them on RCCanada where I am sure they will sell fast at these prices.

Scarlett Screamer: E-flite EF-1 25 racing motor, a good ESC (I'm not sure), servos, orange receiver, completely ready to fly. Put in your 3S battery (to practice and learn) and your 4S battery to race. Basically, 'Bind-n-fly'. I raced this model at the Orangeville competition last year, and considering I was probably the worst flyer there, I came in about 4 spots before last place; believe me, considering who I was flying against, that was amazing! And it speaks more about the model than about my flying skills. Minor (non-flying) problems: scotch tape on the canopy, tail wheel lacking, and wheel pants lacking. Still, an amazing fast and smooth flyer. Approx. 52" wingspan. I'll sell this one for $120. I guarantee, you cannot get into EF-1 racing anywhere close to this price.

E-Flite Pogo. E-flite EF-1 25 racing motor, a good ESC (I'm not sure), servos, Spektrum receiver, completely ready to fly. Put in your 3S battery (to practice and learn) and your 4S battery to race. Basically, 'Bind-n-fly'. This plane is in 'like-new' condition, and I only flew it once. Approx. 49" wingspan. I don't even know if the empty model is available anymore ($200 plus tax), but it's an amazing deal at only $200, completely ready to fly with motor, speed control, receiver, servos, etc.

... or buy both for $300, and be ready to fly with a back-up!

Michael