Planes lost this year- an obituary

Started by Frank v B, October 11, 2019, 10:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidk

Some clarifications...

Los Tres Amigos... and... The Remains of the Day.

re: Frank... not just glue... EPOXY.

Overall... that one's a heart breaker.

VadimKirillov

There were lots of crushes. RIP V900 x2 x 3 repairs.  war wing stood strong until the end of the season and will be resurrected next year.

davidk

Have to say Vadim, that the look on your face is very recognizable and one we've all worn.

I'm not sure the Warwings are valid, however.  Since they are easily resurrected, and, destined for destruction, they are out of the category.  They do look excellent, though.  Thanks for the pics.

BJROB

Ok to all them guys that have lost planes
Sorry For Your Losses
Or maybe you lost parts of your plane and could not find them
Well the farmer has harvested the beans last night and the field is clear for you to find you missing parts 
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

bweaver

Quote from: BJROB on October 22, 2019, 04:44:25 PM
Ok to all them guys that have lost planes
Sorry For Your Losses
Or maybe you lost parts of your plane and could not find them
Well the farmer has harvested the beans last night and the field is clear for you to find you missing parts 

The parts recovered may not be in the shape you had expected or desired.  Stupid combine!  :-*

davidk

When I showed up at the field this afternoon (Tuesday) and I saw the beans had been cleared I did a perimeter walk and found an intact battery cover or hatch... green and white stripe.  I think it belongs to Jim Spence.  I saw a few other scraps... broken props and shredded foam.