Sad news: Graham's dad

Started by Frank v B, January 07, 2020, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I am taking the liberty to post this news.  I received a call from Graham today that his father passed away last week at the age of 91.  Graham would take his dad to Rogo field several times each season for a change of scenery.

His obit:  https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?n=donald-graham-mcnicol-don&pid=194914707

Strength Graham from all your friends at TEMAC. :'(

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

I'm very sorry Graham. I'm glad to have met him. Sending you my sincerest condolences.

msatin

My sincere condolences to you and your family Graham
You never fail until you stop trying

BJROB

Hey Graham so sorry to hear this sad news....
My condolences to you and your family.
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Oscar

My condolences to you and your family.

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

SeeFernando

I'm so sorry to hear Graham.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.
-Chris

electroflyer

Graham,
I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your father.
Sincere condolences.

Glenn

davidk

My condolences, Graham.  I'm glad you got to spend a lot of time with your Dad this past year.
David

Georgetsigaridis

So sorry to hear about the passing of your father Graham. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. May his memory be eternal.

octagon

Hi Graham. I enjoyed meeting and looking after your dad Donald. He was a very nice man with a good sense of humour. Having lost my Dad not long ago, my thoughts are with you my friend.
God Bless
Rob
What could possibly go wrong?

kmandjik

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father. My sincere condolences. Karl

pmolano

My condolences to you and yours, Graham. Pedro.

gmcnic

Dear friends,

Thank you for reaching out with your kind words of condolences and encouragement.  With weather fitting for the occasion, we had a lovely service yesterday, complete with dad-approved live music.  "Snowballs" Andy Hoffer dropped by, perhaps on his way back from the field?

I do apologize for the tardiness in replying as it has been a rather busy few weeks.
Your friendship and kindness are so much appreciated.

Graham

Frank v B

"Never trade luck for skill"