Flying July 13 2020

Started by Andy Hoffer, July 14, 2020, 12:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Part 1:

TEMAC Field really is a treasure trove of eye candy.  Today was particularly so, with mostly blue skies, a delightful background of varied cumulus clouds, and fresh dry NW winds at 20 kmh gusting 30.  The fresh air and sweet smell of clover was intoxicating.  It was just too beautiful to fly (I guess others felt the same - nobody else was there), so I spent the afternoon soaking up this wonderful space that Michael and successive teams have grown from a farm field into a great RC playground.

Attached in several parts are photographs of my explorations for your enjoyment, complete with our current COVID-19 accoutrements.

Andy

Andy Hoffer

Part 2:

Andy Hoffer

Part 3:

Andy Hoffer

Part 4:

-------------------

Enough.  Now back to flying and photographing airplanes.

Andy

Michael

Lest anyone believe that Andy has lost his mind, or his talent for taking great images of model airplanes, rest reassured that he is still on top of his game!

Michael

Gregor77

Beautiful Andy and Michael.

Oscar

Beautiful photos.   :)

Thank you Andy.

Michael - The OV-10 Bronco looks great.  (Sidenote: Putting those wires into the bluebox during the assembly must be lots of fun.   :P )

bfeist

BJROB

Hey Andy 😉
I like it when you play with/by your self.😲
And your camera🤔
You Have a goods eye 👁
....... Pictures..... 😃
Great job wow 😳 your good 😊.... Very nice compositions
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Andy Hoffer

Thank you so much @Michael, @bfeist , @Oscar , @Gregor77 and @BJROB.  I just push the button when the eye candy shows up!  :D

Andy

bweaver

Wonderful photos.  It amazing what ones eyes see.  Even more amazing is that a single moment can be captured with such clarity. 

(One of the photos is so detailed that you can see by the bee's wings that it looks like he has been flying combat without a streamer. ::))

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on July 15, 2020, 09:46:17 AM
Wonderful photos.  It amazing what ones eyes see.  Even more amazing is that a single moment can be captured with such clarity. 

(One of the photos is so detailed that you can see by the bee's wings that it looks like he has been flying combat without a streamer. ::))

Thank you so much @bweaver .  I reacted the same way to that image of the bee with the "shrapnel damage".  I was amazed that the bee could still fly with that much wing missing.  But I guess it was mostly trailing edge damage; the leading edge is intact.  The bee probably has a gyro stabilizer to compensate!  :D

Andy

Michael

3 more shots from this week.

Rob after maidening his built-up Chipmunk.
Planes under my tent in the sweltering heat.
Glenn's Mosquito landing after a superb flight.

Michael