Flying this Sunday, July 26- 9:30 am to 12:00

Started by Frank v B, July 24, 2020, 04:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I will be there if you need any help.
Giovanni, a new member, is meeting me there for his check flight.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

davidk

Look for Jessie, as well.  He was out today and wanted to fly but did not have his MAAC.  He now knows he must have MAAC first before trying out TEMAC.  He knows to check this forum for your posts, Frank.

Cheers,

David

Frank v B

Frank v B

What a beautiful morning.

New member Geovanni went through his flight test with absolutely no problem.  He is a very good flier.
New member Mike flew his trainer twice on the buddy cord.
Returning member Jan got two flights on the buddy box until the rudder servo called it quits.

Photos:
05- Geovanni and his plane after the formality of the flight test... a formality since he is/was an instructor at his previous club.  Welcome.
06- How the peace was broken on a quiet Sunday morning.
07- a photo taken after some kind of insult exchange.
08- new member Mike and his trainer.
09- Andy, I believe a plane needs two wing halves.  That second one is not a spare.
12- Jan and his trusty AeroScout
13- Graham of the "Distancing Police" holding a tape measure.....to make sure that John A. kept his distance.  The guy in the background was just plain annoying.  His normal behaviour.  ;) ;)

Great Day.

Frank

Frank v B

Did Andy's arrival this morning remind you of something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB1CDEVs7iI

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on July 26, 2020, 04:33:52 PM
What a beautiful morning.

New member Geovanni went through his flight test with absolutely no problem.  He is a very good flier.
New member Mike flew his trainer twice on the buddy cord.
Returning member Jan got two flights on the buddy box until the rudder servo called it quits.

Photos:
05- Geovanni and his plane after the formality of the flight test... a formality since he is/was an instructor at his previous club.  Welcome.
06- How the peace was broken on a quiet Sunday morning.
07- a photo taken after some kind of insult exchange.
08- new member Mike and his trainer.
09- Andy, I believe a plane needs two wing halves.  That second one is not a spare.
12- Jan and his trusty AeroScout
13- Graham of the "Distancing Police" holding a tape measure.....to make sure that John A. kept his distance.  The guy in the background was just plain annoying.  His normal behaviour.  ;) ;)

Great Day.

Frank

I wish @Frank v B would remember where we are and check his spelling!

The guy in the background was just plain plane annoying.

The Guy in the Background

Andy Hoffer

It was indeed a spectacular morning.  @Frank v B  was the height of aviation fashion (#78), sporting a Rare Bear (Grumman F8F Bearcat)(#95), with matching rare Behr hat (#79), while playing some great Air Guitar (#98).   Too cool - perfect for a sizzling hot day! :D

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

Pick on me all you want.  The rest of the members are paying me to pick on you so they can have a peaceful time flying their planes.

BTW: that pre-Covid hair (yours and mine) has to go....whatever is still attached.  Mine was last trimmed the week before the shut-down.  I refuse to braid it. Hedge clippers will do. ;)

Frank

Andy Hoffer

I totally endorse @Frank v B 's hedge clippers approach to TEMAC pilot coiffeur.

(Frank, for best viewing, after you click on the thumbnail image, click on the full screen icon (the square with the arrow) at the top of the frame.)

Enjoy!!   8)

Andy