Andy, Analyse this!

Started by Frank v B, August 02, 2020, 08:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Andy,

No matter what I do for this club you only criticize me for my photos, not my flying.  The difference between us is that I am a model flyer who takes photos.  You are a photographer who tries to fly model airplanes.  Notice this wording does not indicate your success in your flying adventures.

To keep you busy and us entertained, here is your assignment:

Analyze this photograph in 100 words or fewer using the Queen's English with proper grammar (correct modifiers, proper use of the subjunctive and no prepositions at the end of a sentence).  Cynthia, my dear wife, will mark you on the grammar portion.  Of course, knowing her,  the more you cut me up, the higher your mark. ;) ;)

Happy word-smithing.

Your flying buddy,

Frank

ps; after you submit your reply I will tell you the subject of the photograph below. ;D ;D
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Hi @Frank v B

Thank you so much for this fresh delicious bait!!!  It is SO tasty!

I would recognize the dark inner recesses of the floor of the back seat of your Beurden Van anywhere.  The absence of any use of much needed flash clearly authenticates the photograph as one of yours.  (Post-cataract version provided below.)

At first I thought this might be a photo taken after Cynthia locked you in the bedroom closet, but there is just too much light for that.  And her dedication to her mate indicates that she is too kind hearted and compassionate to do such a thing.

As for criticizing your flying, my overriding concern for the welfare of your students warrants against such behaviour.  I would never want to raise doubts in their minds about what they're being taught. And anything that they learn which results in wonky flying can always be trimmed out.  But a few judicious photos as a reality check are always propitious! 

And above all, I always have your back!  8)

Andy

Frank v B

Dear William Shakespeare,

Your second guess was closer. 
It is the inside of one of my work coats hanging on the coat hooks on the way down to our basement.
The reason for the picture of the inside of my coats is that I have spilled paints on the outside.  You could do endless analyses of paint spills. Rorschach Test by Andy.  (Hofferschach Tests) ;D
Your obsession of analyzing the contents of my car has led you astray.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on August 05, 2020, 10:35:57 PM
Dear William Shakespeare,

Your second guess was closer. 
It is the inside of one of my work coats hanging on the coat hooks on the way down to our basement.
The reason for the picture of the inside of my coats is that I have spilled paints on the outside.  You could do endless analyses of paint spills. Rorschach Test by Andy.  (Hofferschach Tests) ;D
Your obsession of analyzing the contents of my car has led you astray.

Frank

The afterschachs have been formidable! :D

Andy