Downed plane spotted - who's is it?

Started by bfeist, September 15, 2020, 11:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfeist

Flying FPV I spotted a downed plane in the field east of Rogo field. Here are some pictures of it. Anyone missing a plane?

Attached photos show the plane's location.

mosheami1

Athol

Hi Ben,

Thanks for this @mosheami1 / @moshe ami had this fly away last week and went to the farmhouse but could not locate it  >:(
I'll be at the field tomorrow and will retrieve it for him. Hopefully, it'll still be there :)
Cheers
A

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bfeist on September 15, 2020, 11:01:10 AM
Flying FPV I spotted a downed plane in the field east of Rogo field. Here are some pictures of it. Anyone missing a plane?

Attached photos show the plane's location.

Hi @bfeist ,

Nice work!  Now, if the image files were a bit larger, say 800-900 kB, you'd be able to read Moshe's name on the top of the plane!!   ;D

Your terabyte nemesis!

bfeist

Athol

Yes - thanks again @bfeist and also @Michael for let @moshe ami / @mosheami1 know it was there.
The search took about 5 minutes to walk out and locate it.
@mosheami1 has a bit of work to do.

bfeist

How long was it out in the field? Did it get rained on?

Athol

I think it was at least a couple of weeks  >:(
Yes it got wet but the wing was still in place on the fuselage although the rubber bands were all broken - probably because of the weather.
One servo is lose and the main gear piano-wire and wheels are missing.
It's up to @moshe ami - @mosheami1  to deal with the "rehap"  :D

sihinch

Hey Ben, can you find my white Nooner from 3 or 4 years ago, the one that flew up to Asgard?  ;D

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: sihinch on September 16, 2020, 03:24:14 PM
Hey Ben, can you find my white Nooner from 3 or 4 years ago, the one that flew up to Asgard?  ;D

TOO BLOODY FUNNY!  @sihinch must be eating too many Oreo's!   8)

Andy

bfeist

Quote from: Athol on September 16, 2020, 02:44:26 PM
I think it was at least a couple of weeks  >:(
Yes it got wet but the wing was still in place on the fuselage although the rubber bands were all broken - probably because of the weather.
One servo is lose and the main gear piano-wire and wheels are missing.
It's up to @moshe ami - @mosheami1  to deal with the "rehap"  :D

Sounds like it has been "re-kitted"

Athol

We have done our jobs  :D It's now up to Moshe (can you merge the twp @moshe ami and @mosheami1 into a single @moshe ami )?
Thanks  :)