Today!!! yes I will be there. Wed. Sept 16, 5-8pm

Started by Frank v B, September 16, 2020, 07:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Forgot to post it.  I will be there today for informal training.  Somebody teach me! ;) ;)
Again, will be there no matter what the weather brings.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on September 16, 2020, 07:30:32 AM
Forgot to post it.  I will be there today for informal training.  Somebody teach me! ;) ;)
Again, will be there no matter what the weather brings.

Frank

Dear Somebody,

Good luck with that!!

Andy

Frank v B

What a nice evening for flying.  Towards the end the winds died down completely.

Photos:
50- that's the second time I have met this new guy at the field.  Great to see Greg drop by.
51- Carlos is so good that he doesn't even have to open his eyes to fly his Vampire jet.
52- Mark flying his jet, Oscar flying his Habu, Marvin flying his Turbo Whatever.
53- No shame in taking a walk after a nice, safe but long landing on a slippery airplane.  It met all 3 conditions of a great landing 1) airplane in one piece, 2) wheels pointing down, and; 3) landing on anything green.
54- My Andy-type photo of Oscar and his Habu
55- new member Mike Veit trying to get his buddy box to speak.
56- new member Paul Browne just took possession of his new Apprentice and will have it out next week.
57- Mark after another good flight.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on September 16, 2020, 09:07:27 PM
What a nice evening for flying.  Towards the end the winds died down completely.

Photos:
50- that's the second time I have met this new guy at the field.  Great to see Greg drop by.
51- Carlos is so good that he doesn't even have to open his eyes to fly his Vampire jet.
52- Mark flying his jet, Oscar flying his Habu, Marvin flying his Turbo Whatever.
53- No shame in taking a walk after a nice, safe but long landing on a slippery airplane.  It met all 3 conditions of a great landing 1) airplane in one piece, 2) wheels pointing down, and; 3) landing on anything green.
54- My Andy-type photo of Oscar and his Habu
55- new member Mike Veit trying to get his buddy box to speak.
56- new member Paul Browne just took possession of his new Apprentice and will have it out next week.
57- Mark after another good flight.

Frank

O.M.G.  By jove, I think @Frank v B 's got it.  I think he's got it.   8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmADMB2utAo

Andy

msatin

I had no idea Frank could sing...and in such a high key as well  ;D
You never fail until you stop trying

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: msatin on September 16, 2020, 11:26:29 PM
I had no idea Frank could sing...and in such a high key as well  ;D

Hi @msatin,

A prop strike in the right place works wonders!!  You should just hear @Frank v B sing when he's swinging a paintbrush!! ;D

Andy