3rd Stage COVID-19 Rules

Started by Crash, September 23, 2020, 07:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Dear Board
Would it be possible to post the new rules for Stage 3?. Maybe a reminder that Covid is still at large.
The odd sign has disintegrated.

Mikey

davidk

The signs on the field and washroom, and washroom closed tape, were removed by someone.

Please feel free to put up new signs.

Crash

I think it's up to the board of directors to install the signage, not a member.

Crash

These are times that we should care about one another. No one knows who is asymtomatic or not. It's a privilege to be able to carry on and enjoy our hobby and be careful. The signage is there as a reminder. It's irresponsible to remove them.

davidk

It's everyone's club... and covid is everyone's concern.  Last night I saw everyone distancing.  I also saw face masks when needed.  I'm not sure who needs reminding while in the middle of a pandemic, but if you don't want to put up a sign then I'll be happy to.  Also, I won't be posting anything about a specific stage.  The current stage we're in is disappearing rapidly with numbers rising daily.

Here's the skinny:  Wash your hands.  Use a hand sanitizer.  Wear a mask when needed.  Keep 2 Meters from everyone.  Don't touch my stuff.

davidk

Quote from: Crash on September 24, 2020, 10:43:27 AM
These are times that we should care about one another. No one knows who is asymtomatic or not. It's a privilege to be able to carry on and enjoy our hobby and be careful. The signage is there as a reminder. It's irresponsible to remove them.

I agree... I'd like to know who took down the signs and cut the tape on the washroom.  I think it was a terrible thing to do.

Crash

Ok David
The only reason that I brought this up was that I mentioned to a member that we don't use the tables; his reply was "isn't it stage 3?" I said we are not supposed to use the tables. It's not in my favour to argue. It's a difficult time-frame and we have to be respectful of each other. It would be easy to take a blind eye to situations, but we need a safety component here.
Maybe add something on the use of the field equipment.
Thanks,
Mike