Flite Test Foam Board available at Cost -REDUCED - ALL SOLD

Started by Mike_Kilo, September 26, 2020, 02:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_Kilo

UPDATE [03/11/20]: I have sold all 25 sheets that I intend to sell.  In the future I may sell a few more sheets, but for now I am going to hang on to what I have remaining for personal use.  Thanks to those who bought some of the foam for helping alleviate the strain on my bank account.

UPDATE [29/09/20]:AVAILABLE NOW - REDUCED COST - For various reason, I ended up driving out to pick up my case of foam board. Because there was no shipping charge, the cost has been reduced to $2.90 a sheet.

I just ordered a case of Flite Test Water Resistant Foam Board (the brown stuff).  Since I don't foresee using up 50 sheets anytime soon, I am willing to sell some sheets at my cost.  After tax and shipping my case of 50 was $160, so per sheet thats $3.20.  I don't think there will be huge demand, but if there is, I will be limiting the sale to half the case, 25 sheets.

The foam board should arrive within a week or so, and will be available once I receive it. I can bring them to field or you can pick them up from me in Scarborough, depending on my availability.

If you are interested, reply here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

-Mike K.

Crash

I would be interested in the Elite Test Boards, How much are you selling it for and how many sheets?
Regards

Mike

C: 416-804-5512

Crash

Hi Mike
REVISED:
Mike
I will take 15 sheets for $2.90, total $43.50.
you can text through my phone 416-804-5512.

Regards

Mike

Crash

Mike
Ok, I have decided to take the 25 sheets @ $2.90 ea.
Please let me know.

Regards

Mike Brodey