Too Many Cubs So This One Is Up For Sale *SOLD*

Started by ppalumbo, November 11, 2020, 08:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppalumbo

I've had this cub for close to two years thinking it would be great to have two cubs and not have to swap out floats for wheels and vice vera. I did recently pick up a third 1\4 scale cub sow no there is too much yellow in that corner of the basement.  I have a book somewhere that said its an older H9 ARF.  It has just over an 80 inch wingspan and come with all servos installed.  Just and your power system and its ready to go.  I was planning on a 46 sized motor.

Asking $200 and offering to TEMAC members first before listing on RC Canada this weekend.

davidk

Is it the electric version, Peter?  Where does the battery go?

Have you flown it?

I'm interested.  Thanks.

ppalumbo

Hi David, no this is an older H9 Cub.  I was planning to make a the side window (square and rectangle) a drop down similar to what I did on the 1/4 scale for battery access. The landing gear is aluminum and is very solid so there is plenty of room for a hatch just forward of that as another option (see underside pic).  It also has a one piece wing and the wing struts are cosmetic only (see first pic) so its only a pair nylon bolt if you wanted to pull off the wing and didn't want to make any modification.

I have not flown it as I never got around to putting in the power system.

Hope that helps,
Peter

davidk

Thanks Peter... appreciated... I'll not get this one.  I'll continue working on the one I have.