Free 72 mghz transmitter

Started by Crash, October 12, 2020, 10:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Anyone need a Futuba  T6XA 72mghz transmitter? With Manual! No TX battery. With charger. The 2nd Lead on charger not working.
Skyport 4 buddy box with cable.
Skyport T4YBF buddy box with cable. It was my first radio. Bought new, it's got hanger rash. If no one wants this stuff Markham disposal will get it on October 22, 2020. I am cleaning house!
Free.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Crash on October 12, 2020, 10:11:16 AM
Anyone need a Futuba  T6XA 72mghz transmitter? With Manual! No TX battery. With charger. The 2nd Lead on charger not working.
Skyport 4 buddy box with cable.
Skyport T4YBF buddy box with cable. It was my first radio. Bought new, it's got hanger rash. If no one wants this stuff Markham disposal will get it on October 22, 2020. I am cleaning house!
Free.

Hi @Crash .

I would LOVE a T6XA!  I am trying trying to build up my vintage 72 MHz TX fleet so I can compete with @Frank v B .  With antenna extended it is the weapon of choice when dueling with Frank!  They are also very good for teaching nieces and nephews about RC.  The long antennae are impressive and convey the meaning of wavelength better than short little 2.4 GHz antennae.  As they day, size matters!!  ;D

Andy

Crash

Andy
I have to give you everything if that's ok.

Andy Hoffer

OK, I really shouldn't, but I have an insatiable appetite for techno treasures!  I'll take all your planes, motors, ESC's servos, batteries, connectors, adapters, tools, hardware, graphic arts software, tablets, etc.  But I have to insist that you keep Linda.  She's a rally fine lady, but the change would be too difficult for her at this stage of life.

Lay it on me @Crash !!  ;D

Andy