Planes for sale

Started by Canuke, October 17, 2020, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

I am moving into a condo and so I have some planes to sell. All are ready to fly. 2 warwings $50 each. Hookll Extra 300S $100. P47 (Horizon?) 4 cell (60amp) $75. has flaps but no wheels. V900, was to fast for me (rough landing) repaired fuse $100. Storch (balsa build last winter) $50.  Fokker Triplane. Balsa build, great looking model but I was unable to fly it properly. repaired. If you can fly it you can have it for $50. I also have some flite test models (Racer, Mig 3 and a?)  $40 each.

msatin

Hi Jim,

I'll take the HookII 300S
I'll send you a PM to make arrangements

Thanks

Mark S
You never fail until you stop trying

Andy Hoffer

Hey @Canuke ,

Just because you're moving into a condo doesn't mean you have to sell your fleet!  Just attach rope slings with pull cords and pulleys to the ceiling.  You could even use remote controlled window blind mechanisms to raise and lower the planes.  It would make the living and dining rooms look beautiful - perpetual flying art.  Like the Canadian Air Force Museum in Trenton or the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in Hamilton. Sandra is always encouraging you to buy more planes, so I am sure she would support this enthusiastically. You could even go for added realism by running the motors on very low power.  I'm sure you could get at least a few hours of run time at low throttle. 

I am sure we could score a MAAC cover photo with this.  Much better than those tired old photos of guys' planes in their garage or plane trailer.  I would be happy to help you with the photography for this assignment (with COVID masks and social distancing, of course).

This use of your fleet and the avoided sale will keep @msatin from getting into domestic hot water.  He's a really nice guy and we don't want temptation to shorten his longevity!  8)

Canuke

Thanks for the ideas. I'll mention these to Sandra and see what she thinks.

msatin

Actually Andy, the planes will probably increase my lifespan.
If not for the planes and TEMAC, my wife would most likely kill me for constantly driving her nuts :)

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: msatin on October 17, 2020, 11:03:32 PM
Actually Andy, the planes will probably increase my lifespan.
If not for the planes and TEMAC, my wife would most likely kill me for constantly driving her nuts :)

Hi @Canuke,
OMG. Skip my last post.  My sincere apologies. I never imagined there could be TWO guys in TEMAC whose wives encourage them to buy planes.  Sell the planes to @msatin - ASAP!!  We don't want to lose him!   8)

Andy

msatin

@Andy Hoffer
Some people live to fly...I fly to live. ;D

kmandjik

Hi Jim,
I'll take the Storch. I'll send you an email or call you about when we can meet for the exchange.

Karl

Frank v B

Update:

This morning I picked up the V-900 for spare parts-  If Vadim can destroy 2 in one year I want to be protected.... just in case he learned that from me during training. 8)
Also the DR-1 tri-plane in case Cadez could not stop himself from buying it and getting lectured at home. ;)  Just helping you out Greg. 8)

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on October 25, 2020, 12:00:38 PM
Update:

This morning I picked up the V-900 for spare parts-  If Vadim can destroy 2 in one year I want to be protected.... just in case he learned that from me during training. 8)
Also the DR-1 tri-plane in case Cadez could not stop himself from buying it and getting lectured at home. ;)  Just helping you out Greg. 8)

Frank

@Frank v B is truly a wonderfully selfless guy!  Scheveningen!!   ;D

Andy

Canuke

The P47 is still for sale. Also the following, half a dozen ESC's 20 to 60 amp's, and 7, 3-4 cell motors also some receivers/stabs and some free (servos, extensions). Prices are negotiable. I would prefer to sell  as a group but will sell individually.

SeeFernando

I'll take them all!  Name your price :)
-Chris

sihinch

Canuke

The electronics etc. are now gone.

SeeFernando

Quote from: Canuke on October 31, 2020, 02:33:16 PM
The electronics etc. are now gone.

Thanks to Jim, I now have to find better excuses as to why I haven't fixed a few of my planes...  So many parts!
-Chris