The "look at the junk that fell out of my trunk" sale- I WILL NOT BE THERE!!

Started by Frank v B, November 07, 2020, 10:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I will be bringing stuff to sell next Saturday 12-3pm at Rogo Field*.  Model stuff like wheels, props, plans, radio stuff.  I am also adding spare parts and tools from my garage so you can take them home, fix your house and be allowed to come to the field the next week. ;D

If you have model stuff to sell, bring it along to sell by having it fall out of your trunk.  All COVID 19 and Field rules must be observed. Bring your own table if you want.   I will supply sanitizer as well as a pair of surgical gloves to all at the field so you can safely pick up stuff to inspect it and give you crisp clean plastic bags so you can safely take it home.

This is not an official TEMAC event.  If you disagree with any of this, feel free not to participate.

Frank

* this is the day Ryerson will be there from 2 to about 4 pm to test their new drone test bed.
"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

I will still be at ROGO Field on Saturday to have the "LOOK AT THE JUNK THAT FELL OUT MY TRUNK" sale.

Come flying and buy some of my junk.

Frank

Frank v B

I will not be there tomorrow (Saturday) for two reasons:

1) Toronto Covid has gone red-  It is best I (we) stay home.  The second wave projection shows we are out of control (Ontario 5,000 per day by Christmas).  Reduce the out-of-home trips.
2) A personal medical issue.  I spent a total of a day (yesterday and today) at Sunnybrook trying to sort out a medical issue. How did Andy manage to get a blood clot into my swollen right leg?

Frank

Gregor77

Georgetsigaridis

BJROB

Oh @Frank v B  😪
Sure blame @Andy Hoffer  for your pain.... 😜
ok maybe that's a good idea....🤔 but Andy does not cause physical pain.🙃
His specialty is more fun.... 😁 taking pictures with subtitles with big words we need google to translate 🤓
Get better my friend..... 🤕😷🙂
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

bfeist

Andy Hoffer

Frank v B

Why all the guessing about the make-up of the clot?

Ask Andy.  He put it there!! ;D ;D

Am doing fine.  Received a significant dose of blood thinners on Thursday night.  By Friday morning the swelling had gone down a lot.  First time in 5 weeks!  The ultra-sound on Friday morning could not find it.

Thanks for the concerns and thoughts.

Frank

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Frank v B

Thanks everybody.

Simon, this is nothing compared to what you have been through with Les.

The swelling went down significantly overnight.  I can only conclude Andy dipped the clot in chicken soup before putting in my leg. ;) ;) ;D

Frank

Andy Hoffer

@Frank v B has astutely figured out the obvious:  I love making him suffer, but I would never want him to get blown away!  And no chickens were harmed in the making of this clot plot:  they only took a bath in the clot pot!  ;D

So glad you're coming back for more punishment Frank!

Ready and waiting, Andy

GuyOReilly

Quote from: Frank v B on November 13, 2020, 10:28:38 PM

1) Toronto Covid has gone red-  It is best I (we) stay home.  The second wave projection shows we are out of control (Ontario 5,000 per day by Christmas).  Reduce the out-of-home trips.
2) A personal medical issue.  I spent a total of a day (yesterday and today) at Sunnybrook trying to sort out a medical issue. How did Andy manage to get a blood clot into my swollen right leg?

Frank

Glad to hear they took good care of you at Sunnybrook.
Get better soon.    :)
On a positive note, glad they found the clot and not a clog.   :o  A wooden clog would surely have been more painful to remove, with all that CA and epoxy and all...  ;)
Guy

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: GuyOReilly on November 15, 2020, 02:41:13 PM
Quote from: Frank v B on November 13, 2020, 10:28:38 PM

Frank

Glad to hear they took good care of you at Sunnybrook.
Get better soon.    :)
On a positive note, glad they found the clot and not a clog.   :o  A wooden clog would surely have been more painful to remove, with all that CA and epoxy and all...  ;)
Guy

Bien dit @GuyOReilly !!  Bravo!

Andy