Dji Mavic Mini combo package for sale - NEW REDUCED PRICE

Started by wollins, November 25, 2020, 01:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Selling my LIKE NEW Dji Mavic Mini.  This is the combo version in which you get three batteries, prop guards, multi charger etc etc etc.

If you know me (been selling on RC forums for a long time - see my trader feedback) you know I take care of my stuff! Flown less than twenty short flights (even though batts last for 28 minute flights) all INDOORS. You can see the condition it's in via the pics which speak for themselves.  The stickers were never even taken off! lol!

I had also bought insurance on it and since its transferrable, you even get the remaining coverage on it.

EMT or cash please ... asking $500 now $450 (Taking a two hundred and fifty dollar plus hit  :'( but my loss in your gain.:) )

"Curbside" Pickup only.  (Toronto)

Thanks!

Colin

For quick response to questions or payment.  Call/text 416 726 4482 or email [email protected] (since I don't seem to get notifications of new messages here)
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

wollins

|
|
|

bfeist

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bfeist on December 07, 2020, 04:54:24 PM
Now's your chance @Andy Hoffer

Hi @bfeist .

I am sensing a very sinister itch in your evil funny bone, disguised as the pursuit of my perceived best interests and looking out for yours truly.  A truly noble attempt to corrupt me I must admit.  8)

In fact I already have a knock-off DJI Mavic Mini (a.k.a. Clone Drone) which I have been at a loss to get to fully bind to my wife's iPhone.  The phone recognizes the drone, but I cannot see any image from the camera and cannot control the drone via the phone.  I can fly it only with the transmitter which came with it.  And the instruction booklet is written in a dialect of English which escapes me, despite the best efforts of Merriam-Webster, Oxford, Collins, and Roget's Thesaurus to elucidate the matter.  Google translate was of similar value.  For now I am content to entertain my nieces and nephews trimming the trees in our back yard with line-of-sight flight!! 

I want to hear what @wollins is flying instead!!  :D

Andy

(P.S.  Good luck on the sale Colin.  Whoever buys it fromyou will get a very well cared for item.  Andy)

wollins

"I want to hear what @wollins is flying instead!!"

Thanks Andy.  I bought this drone to play around with but even with this I have been hard pressed to find the time to do so.  It's been a busy last 4 years with my house renovations so as you've noticed haven't had any flying. :( Hopefully next year. ;)
|
|
|

Andy Hoffer

Hey Colin,

Wishing you good progress on the renos this winter, and a speedy return to TEMAC.  We miss you.

Must be almost time for your daughter to start flying too!

Andy

wollins

|
|
|

wollins

|
|
|

wollins

Give yourself an AMAZING drone for Christmas ... you deserve it!  ;D
|
|
|

wollins

|
|
|