• November 22, 2017, 01:10:45 pm
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
That's right!  I still have two War Wing "building projects" from last year.  I'll bringem' in in January.   
Frank Re - "Surely Piker can use a kit but please write on the invoice "Insulation kit" so he can get it past Tara and write it off as well".

You are getting older than I thought and your memory is fading.  Piker already has two partially constructed kits.  He just needs Tara to allow him the time to finish his work room and get back to them.  Maybe he will bring them to the January February build evenings and finish them then.

Graham Re - "Please add 1 kit for me,"

As a newbie are you sure you don't want two?

Adam Re - "I'm in"

How far "in" are you?

Rob (Octagon) You are a bugger for punishment aren't you?
It looked like too much fun this year.
Please add 1 kit for me, Bruce.

Graham
Bruce,

I now have 3 clementine boxes.  Will bring them to the build class.
Bruce, did you notice Simon's "2 kits for me please - Bruce!".  I guess he wants to have 2 more fights flights with you. ;D

Surely Piker can use a kit but please write on the invoice "Insulation kit" so he can get it past Tara and write it off as well. :D

I have a kit and will bring it to the January build class so the master can show me how to build it.

Frank

Bruce, I'm speechless.

Wow
Now that the wings are on, onto the landing gear and finishing touches....

Simon, you must understand, I am the only one with 'Revenge' and it has your name on it....!   >:( ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D
Building / Construction / Re: Sagitta build
« Last post by mawz on Yesterday at 03:47:50 pm »
Sagitta XC ;-)
I'd like one Bruce. I have a box of clementines in the fridge just now, I will bring it over when it is empty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10