• August 17, 2017, 03:26:18 pm
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / The diagnosis and Treatment of Cornophobia
« Last post by Condor13 on Today at 02:52:44 pm »
Cornophobia. The abnormal fear of corn, manifests by flying only over or near the runway.

Treatment. Consists of using locating devices. Loc8tor is popular., from Hobbyking.

Current remedy is heading out into the corn with a flag on a pole, and a cell phone, while a spotter directs to the last known location.
Other Events / Re: August 19th Float Fly On Hold
« Last post by piker on Today at 10:44:17 am »
Agreed Pat.  As you say, it would be much better to have a cooperation/friendship with the other club, but it does seems strange to me that they could have exclusive right of use over a site like this... simply because MAAC sanctioned the flying site.

We're still waiting to hear what they have to say.
Flight Instruction / Re: Flight instruction - August 16 - YES
« Last post by sihinch on Today at 08:51:16 am »
I had a great time last night, simply awesome.  And every plane I flew cost less than $100!  ;D
Trading Post / Re: Wanted 3D printer custom jobs
« Last post by Gil.E on Yesterday at 09:41:03 pm »
I know BJ, but these chips will never be used again. They are from my 30 years old ancient collection. I just can't bring myself to throw them away. I keep new chips in triple layer of anti-static bags with Silica Gel Desiccant packets.

I don't think Simon should put these old chips in his mouth. They are from the days when men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri and electronic components used to contain generous amounts of Lead. 

« Last post by Michael on Yesterday at 09:36:54 pm »
At one point, everyone took a break and we were all entertained with a warwing-combat-competition of 6 flyers! Other than a few cut ribbons, there was no damage to any of the planes. That was fun and exciting!

Other Events / Re: August 19th Float Fly On Hold
« Last post by pmackenzie on Yesterday at 09:35:47 pm »
IMO this is something that is entirely up to the property owner.
Just because they have the site registered should not mean that it is their exclusive domain (as far as MAAC sanction is concerned).

I am not saying that there should be no co-operation between the clubs, clearly it would be better if there was.
Just that the position that it is their site alone is not their call to make.

Pat MacKenzie
« Last post by Michael on Yesterday at 09:34:53 pm »
Amazing evening!

I counted 22 cars parked, and there was lots of flying. It was a laid back atmosphere, the few students did very well, and everybody had a great time.

« Last post by octagon on Yesterday at 04:19:48 pm »
should be there about 5:30
Trading Post / Re: Wanted 3D printer custom jobs
« Last post by BJROB on Yesterday at 04:05:47 pm »
I'm not sure them chips are any good
tossed in an non ESD container and stacked like that
yes they are an older chip set so most likely they'll still work.
How they taste (Simon) they're a little plastic tasting with wire in it.
Wire not suitable for flossing.   
« Last post by BJROB on Yesterday at 03:22:59 pm »
All right see yous there
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10