• January 23, 2018, 10:39:12 pm
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Building / Construction / Re: FRANK'S 1/2A F4U CORSAIR BUILD
« Last post by Frank v B on Today at 09:50:02 pm »
Hey Andy!!
re:"You should just keep going with the green tape.  You've almost got the whole wing covered!  ;D"

Brilliant!

Frank
« Last post by Michael on Today at 09:40:31 pm »
I didn't criticize; I simply noticed something unusual.

« Last post by Frank v B on Today at 09:27:01 pm »
Michael- re: "Interesting, in that the grain of the sheeting is not lengthwise."

I only made one small modification in the leading edge to reduce the cut pieces by four.  Enough cutting and fitting already.  See photo instructions.

Bruce:
re: "I can wait to hear it.  ::)"

Please do not read the above....but hold your breath and keep waiting!

Frank (who else?)
« Last post by bweaver on Today at 06:49:16 pm »
Re:  Interesting, in that the grain of the sheeting is not lengthwise.

Simply put, that's Frank.  I am sure he will have a really good reason for it though.  I can wait to hear it.  ::)
TEMAC Events / Re: Win A Warwing Quiz
« Last post by Palkina on Today at 05:31:58 pm »
Thank you Bruce.

I missed the suspense !!!. I'll be tomorrow at the Warwing Scramble.

« Last post by Michael on Today at 05:06:29 pm »
Interesting, in that the grain of the sheeting is not lengthwise.
TEMAC Newsletter / Re: 2018-02 TEMAC Tickler, Warwing Scramble!
« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Today at 04:46:31 pm »
Andy,

re: "I think I can hear Frank flipping furiously through his Roget's thesaurus....   8)"

Roget's.... never.  As Cynthia would say "Frank would never read or use it.  It doesn't have any pictures" ;D

Frank

@Frank v B

You know, now that you mention it, I think it would be most interesting to see a first-hand post from Cynthia.  I'm certain she could offer all kinds of great insights into your inner soul which would be of tremendous benefit to the members, especially for Bruce and me!!  8)

Andy
« Last post by bweaver on Today at 04:40:40 pm »
That's weird   ;D

It would have been a better story is your favourite number was your number of confirmed Warwing kills!

Robert, that would have really scared Frank off, and others too. 

With my favorite number, I was only attempting to get people to try out combat, at least once.  For those who don't wish to fly combat, yet still have put together a Warwing, they will enjoy flying a plane that gives them the opportunity to experiment in flight having very little invested. Most importantly, should they have to repair a Warwing they wouldn't have to attend Frank's @Frank v B repair classes.

« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Today at 04:35:32 pm »
That's weird   ;D

It would have been a better story is your favourite number was your number of confirmed Warwing kills!

Well, Bruce did mention a factor of 2, and I quote (http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6474.msg42095.html#msg42095):

"My current favorite number less than 50 is 32, multiply that by 2 equals 64.  I am living in the moment of my 64th year.  It works for me!"

Based on what I've seen in these combat sessions, 2 would be a generous but plausible accounting of his confirmed Warwings kills (or his exaggeration factor for same), so his combative psyche really is manifest in his favourite number!!   8)

Andy

« Last post by piker on Today at 04:20:32 pm »
That's weird   ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10