• October 15, 2018, 11:02:07 am
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Flight Instruction / Re: Flight instruction Sunday October 14th
« Last post by bweaver on Yesterday at 09:50:53 pm »
Re: I thought the bits of streamer on the runway at Lindsay today looked familiar!!  8)

Andy

I didn't think that the winds were that strong today, but when you say you saw them,  it is obvious that you feel you missed out on the opportunity for the challenge.  :-* Just talk to the chicken.
Other Events / Re: London Swap Meet
« Last post by mawz on Yesterday at 08:18:33 pm »
So I made it, got some good deals.

Picked up a power system for the Elder 40 kit I won at the Zone E AZM, a Raven 990 1m DLG, some oddball little half-A electric and a wing for a DJ Aerotech Chrysalis 2m sailplane.

Who else made it? I saw Glenn...
Building / Construction / Re: Assembly Tables
« Last post by Frank v B on Yesterday at 06:12:44 pm »
Bruce,

re: Andy's "Well actually I had this terrible nightmare with @Frank v B and @bweaver chomping on my Warwings! "

Double-teaming Mr. Hoffer seems to work well for us. :D

Frank
General Discussion / Re: The Great Photo Thread
« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Yesterday at 05:44:17 pm »
  Here is a photo of Andy Hoffer flying his Pitts Special. It is a beautiful aircraft which unfortunately had a bit of a mishap last week. But knowing Andy it will back in the air and better than ever.

Andy, this should help your inspiration!

Hey @electroflyer ,

Thanks so much Glenn.  That is a beautiful shot of my Pitts, and definitely an inspiration to get the repairs done.

Andy
« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Yesterday at 05:38:19 pm »
Sorry we missed you Alex.

The weather was great!!!!

There was a number of members out this afternoon enjoying themselves while flying in the warmth of the sunshine. 

Vic and I even had a couple combat challenges where we would have to consider the results to be a draw.  Each of us got some streamer from the other, and have survived intact to enjoy future challenges.  :P

I thought the bits of streamer on the runway at Lindsay today looked familiar!!  8)

Andy
« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Yesterday at 05:35:34 pm »
Andy,

What were you doing up at 2:17.47 am!   ???

You sure take your heckling responsibilities seriously. ;)

Frank

Well actually I had this terrible nightmare with @Frank v B and @bweaver chomping on my Warwings!  The best therapy was to get fully awake in the hopes that the cerebral detritus from the dream would compost itself and fade away.  Savouring @gmcnic 's superb contributions to the club did the trick.  I slept well after that!!  8)

Andy
« Last post by bweaver on Yesterday at 04:59:00 pm »
Sorry we missed you Alex.

The weather was great!!!!

There was a number of members out this afternoon enjoying themselves while flying in the warmth of the sunshine. 

Vic and I even had a couple combat challenges where we would have to consider the results to be a draw.  Each of us got some streamer from the other, and have survived intact to enjoy future challenges.  :P

« Last post by AlexShao on Yesterday at 11:45:15 am »
Already finished... going home for lunch.
General Discussion / Re: The Great Photo Thread
« Last post by Michael on Yesterday at 11:06:34 am »
This photo, by Andy, is from 2014. The model is my kit-built Top-Flite DC3 (twin E-Flite 32 brushless motors).
« Last post by BJROB on Yesterday at 09:44:19 am »
Thank you Graham for doing shch a great job looking after the field and making it easier to assemble and get flying faster with solid tables
You do such a great gob
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10