• August 16, 2018, 10:32:49 am
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Flight Instruction / Re: Flight Instruction August 14th is a GO
« Last post by sihinch on Today at 08:51:16 am »
It was a beautiful night last night, with superb conditions for flying.  I think the theme of the night was Apprentice battery adventures!

Congrats to Devon (? correct spelling?) from Ryerson for going solo for the first time.  8)

I had some fun shooting some air-to-air footage that I hope to post later this week.  Thanks to Travis for being a good sport, being my "target."  ;D
Other Events / Re: E F 1 Racing at Orangeville
« Last post by sihinch on Yesterday at 10:03:35 pm »
Hi Ken, Racers,

Some of you know why, but right now I'm afraid I can't commit. I would love to be there - but I'm a maybe at best. Sorry!

I do have a new Outrageous to build for 2019 though!

Cheers,
S
General Discussion / Re: Rc flying in the North
« Last post by sihinch on Yesterday at 10:02:18 pm »
Thanks for sharing Andre. Great article and great press for the hobby.

Do hope to see you on 26th.

Cheers,
S
« Last post by Polecat on Yesterday at 09:58:45 pm »
Frank
You are in charge of roundng up the rest of the Temac guys.
See you on the 9th.

Ken
« Last post by Frank v B on Yesterday at 09:53:40 pm »
Ken,

I plan to be there.  That news alone should have you shaking in your boots..... not!

Frank
TEMAC Events / Re: COMING SOON - Annual Fun Fly
« Last post by Frank v B on Yesterday at 09:50:33 pm »
Andy,

If you want a good photo of Bruce with a stern look on his face, maybe an index finger in the air and panic written all over his face come watch me fly Bruce's Warwing. ;D

Graham will make sure the control tower is fully cleaned out before the event. :D

Frank
« Last post by bweaver on Yesterday at 09:10:49 pm »
Thanks for sharing Andre. 

It looks like all the clubs up there get along very well. 

It is really nice to see the media coverage as well.
« Last post by bweaver on Yesterday at 09:00:10 pm »
Bruce,

re: your quote "Frank, In regards to your other comment in LIME GREEN TEXT -  I was expecting you to want to try it out too.  Why do you think I am planning on using a buddy box?"

yeah, yeah.  You will be standing beside me, transmitter in hand.... but will you plug in the cord? ;D ;D

Frank

Regarding more LIME GREEN TEXT comment:  No, but I will be looking at you sternly!  (I think I am going to be using wireless, just to bug you.)  It doesn't/won't/willn't have a panic button.   But if I have to 'panic' look out.
« Last post by Frank v B on Yesterday at 08:46:28 pm »
Bruce,

re: your quote "Frank, In regards to your other comment in LIME GREEN TEXT -  I was expecting you to want to try it out too.  Why do you think I am planning on using a buddy box?"

yeah, yeah.  You will be standing beside me, transmitter in hand.... but will you plug in the cord? ;D ;D

Frank
« Last post by Frank v B on Yesterday at 08:42:40 pm »
Andre,

Neat to read.

Hope you can make it out to our funfly on August 26 so we can see some real flying and.... real building.

Frank
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10