• April 26, 2018, 10:59:36 pm
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Piker Class Racing / Re: New racing class model ?????
« Last post by BJROB on Today at 08:24:57 pm »
its a nice looking planter  :o I mean plane
I think just the looks of it make it go faster ::)
its real good looking plane ;D
TEMAC Events / Re: Field cleanup and Warwing party.
« Last post by octagon on Today at 07:03:26 pm »
Yes Andy, those soothing words and about 4 Ativan pills should do it. Or maybe just 4 ounces of Irish Whisky.
Piker Class Racing / Re: New racing class model ?????
« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Today at 06:27:27 pm »
Reasonable priced ....

https://www.horizonhobby.com/v900-bnf-basic-efl7450

Looks like the HobbyKing Durafly 975. 

Andy
« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Today at 06:13:00 pm »
Andy, thank you for your generous offer. I considered it for a nanosecond, but have decided I would like my wife to come with me, and she will not get into anything smaller than a 767. It is a wedding shower, and 3 weeks from now we fly to the DR for the wedding (in a 767). Rob, you are right, it is a long way to go, but, awe, the beauty of downtown Owen Sound is not easily dismissed! Frank, I would be happy to have Andy there. That way there would be at least 200 pictures of the event.
See you guys Saturday morning.

Hi @octagon,

If I could just speak with your wife for 5 minutes I'm sure I could get her to buy into the Cessna idea.  Once I tell her a few @Frank v B  anecdotes, she'd be totally mellow and quite comfortable in the Cessna.  Just imagine what you and I could do for her mental well-being with a one-hour flight filled with Frank stories!!  :D

Andy
Piker Class Racing / New racing class model ?????
« Last post by Michael on Today at 01:13:48 pm »
Welcome to TEMAC’s 2018 model flight training program. It will officially begin this coming Wednesday May 2nd, at 6 p.m. and continue till dusk. It will continue each Wednesday evening through to mid September.

At this time, please be advised that Wednesday evenings are intended for flight instruction only; Members with wings are asked not to fly.

For first time students, please refer to the Flight Instruction program details found at  http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6534.0.html  and http://temac.ca/?page_id=250 .

Our team of Instructors and Ground Crew Instructors are passionate and happy about teaching others to fly; we volunteer our time and dedicate our efforts for the training evenings. We do however ask that student pilots respect our non-volunteer time when we are at the field flying at other times. As a student, please don't expect to arrive at the field at other times and have an Instructor assist you, without having made prior arrangements. In most instances our volunteer instructors are willing to help out by appointment at times other than Wednesday nights.  Don't be afraid to inquire.   

AS A NOTICE TO STUDENTS - Every upcoming Wednesday morning, I will announce/confirm on this website, in this forum, that flight instruction will proceed as scheduled, depending on the weather and forecast.

Welcome to all new students and to those continuing to work towards achieving their wings.

It is time now to get your airplane and flight equipment ready to go.  Check over your plane and equipment, charge your batteries and see you at the field.

Bruce
Oh, go on then!  ;D
CHANGE OF PLANS - STUDENT NIGHT BEGINNING MAY 2ND

First I want to say thanks to Instructors and Ground Crew who are planning to attend the meeting I am organizing for Wednesday May 2nd at my house.

I still plan on hosting it, but I think due to the weather being forecast for this coming week, I would like to make a change to these plans.  (Refer to the screen grab of the weather forecast below.)

Due to the excellent weather forecast, I am going to announce that Student Instruction night will be starting next week at 6 p.m. on Wednesday May 2nd provided the weather is suitable.  I will confirm or cancel student night depending on the weather, that day, per the usual CFI Forum notification.

If Student Night is cancelled due to bad weather, we will still meet at my house at 7p.m.

If student night is a 'go', then those Instructors and Ground Crew who still wish to attend the meeting after student instruction has finished will proceed to my house.  That will give us all an opportunity to get together as a group still.

I trust you will support the proposed change.

Let's get instructing. Let's have fun doing it.

Thanks, Bruce
« Last post by octagon on Today at 08:38:27 am »
Andy, thank you for your generous offer. I considered it for a nanosecond, but have decided I would like my wife to come with me, and she will not get into anything smaller than a 767. It is a wedding shower, and 3 weeks from now we fly to the DR for the wedding (in a 767). Rob, you are right, it is a long way to go, but, awe, the beauty of downtown Owen Sound is not easily dismissed! Frank, I would be happy to have Andy there. That way there would be at least 200 pictures of the event.
See you guys Saturday morning.
« Last post by piker on Yesterday at 09:41:02 pm »
That's a long way to go for a *c*o*l*d* shower.  You must be feeling the Spring weather a little too much!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10