• July 23, 2018, 03:57:47 am
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
TEMAC Events / Re: Warbird Day 07/22
« Last post by Wingnutz on Yesterday at 07:05:56 pm »
Greg,
Thanks for Sunday...Sunday should work. I'd really like to come to this event but Tim Hortons in Bobcaygeon is a lot closer than Tim Hortons in Stouffville or Gormley.
« Last post by Andy Hoffer on Yesterday at 06:02:51 pm »
Four of us met at Woodbine Tim's and dreamed about flying.  We consumed coffee instead.  Richard, Andy, Greg H. and I had a perfectly fine time.
Rain, Rain, go away..... and never come back!! ;)

Frank

@Frank v B showed the clientele at Tim's that he is a true master of the indoor fun fly!  His low pass  over the donuts was amazing!!  :D

Andy

« Last post by battlestu on Yesterday at 05:57:16 pm »
Hi Bill... i was thinking of next Sunday. (I've also updated the calendar... not sure how to link it in the forum so i took a screenshot)

thanks
Greg

Hi all lets call this one a wash out and try again next week.

Sorry for the short notice but i was hopeful the weather forecasters would be wrong about today's weather.

Thanks
Greg
Thanks Greg,
Saturday or Sunday next week?
« Last post by BJROB on Yesterday at 05:16:13 pm »
Maybe we should of changed it to a float fly.... sun-brella optional   
« Last post by Frank v B on Yesterday at 04:19:29 pm »
Four of us met at Woodbine Tim's and dreamed about flying.  We consumed coffee instead.  Richard, Andy, Greg H. and I had a perfectly fine time.
Rain, Rain, go away..... and never come back!! ;)

Frank
« Last post by Richard_RC_Guy on Yesterday at 03:15:17 pm »
Good call Greg. Here’s a video of Frank and Andy attempting a takeoff on the water soaked TEMAC field earlier in the morning. Frank flies first followed by Andy. Please enjoy. The link is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/228l256xkurzj6j/TEMAC%20Warbird%20Day%20July%2022.MOV?dl=0

(Please use your imagination, thank you). ;D
Scene is from movie “Battle Hymn”.

Regards,
Richard B.
« Last post by Wingnutz on Yesterday at 09:51:25 am »

Sorry for the short notice but i was hopeful the weather forecasters would be wrong about today's weather.

Thanks
Greg
Thanks Greg,
Saturday or Sunday next week?
« Last post by battlestu on Yesterday at 09:42:33 am »

Thanks
Greg
Very interesting to see politics at work and how different interests can gain control...  Only in America you say?
The FAA, DoD, AIA, CTA and CDA are out to have Section 336 repealed and force everyone to fit transponders to their craft.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10