• July 17, 2019, 01:33:23 pm
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
Should have left the floats on the Beaver...
2
Fly... hide out in the car... fly... hide out in the car...

Any tales of lightning strikes on an RC plane?
3
Just a heads up.  No guarantee with the weather, but it does look 'more promising' than 'not'.

See you there, regardless.

Bruce
4
Trading Post / V900
« Last post by Canuke on Today at 09:24:45 am »
E-Flite V900. for sale. I watched Frank maiden and fly his. Way to fast for me. It has not been flown. New $245 Cdn. + tax. Asking $200 or best offer.
5
Hi Bruce,     My grandson cannot make tomorrow ,as he has other activities ,so you can put back the extra batteries that you were bringing. See you at ROGO field.
6
Bruce,

You are still in charge of the weather. 
I must say you have done a great job the past few weeks.  Sunshine and no snow.  I set my weather standards very low so I am seldom disappointed. What more can a guy ask for? ;D

Frank
7
I will join you guys as I believe that the weather will hold up.
8
Well if Frank is going to be there, it is a GO!

Thanks to everyone for your positive thoughts in bringing about better weather.
9
TEMAC Events / Re: Float flying - July 14
« Last post by bweaver on Yesterday at 07:32:29 pm »
And if you notice, I am the only one flying... now you can really be jealous.  The sky was to myself. 

The gang in the background should try this trick rather than huddling together under a 3' umbrella.  At one point while everyone was in the huddle the accumulated heat below created a thermal which caused their shade to fly away.

PS I was flying an electric glider which didn't take too much 'work', but resulted in plenty of enjoyment. 
10
You guys are all wrong.  A POP of 60% means that the probability of having a coffee at Tim's Woodbine is 60%.  The probability of flying is 40%.  That's a win either way. ;D

I am heading up no matter what.*

Frank

* my wife needs the break !!  ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10