BoB flying - Monday 15th September

Started by sihinch, September 12, 2014, 01:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Simon,

Just to beat Andy H to the comments:  Yours is a Mark 20 plus, I believe only the Mark 2 flew in the BoB. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Quote from: sihinch on September 16, 2014, 07:09:14 AM
Despite the pics, I did fly a BoB aircraft too.

See above, Frank!  ;)

And just to prove it wasn't just me flying, here is an Axis photo!

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on September 16, 2014, 10:50:44 PM
Simon,

Just to beat Andy H to the comments:  Yours is a Mark 20 plus, I believe only the Mark 2 flew in the BoB. ;)

Frank

When the shark bites ....   ;D

Frank v B

Andy,

I suppose that was the knife I left at the field.  It's coming back to haunt me.  At least you did not use the red magic marker to denote blood on the knife tip.

As it gets cold in the morning the only thought crossing my mind is that we are getting closer to your Pilots Meeting lecture on skis and snow flying and rubber bands and boots and hats and snow pants.....  Lord, please spare us the lecture.  I'll be good.  I promise. :-X

Frank

ps: Andy, my job is to keep you in check so all other TEMAC members can fly in peace.  That's why I keep leaving stuff at the field.  Just to keep you busy and going around in circles. ;)
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on September 18, 2014, 10:15:50 PM
Andy,

I suppose that was the knife I left at the field.  It's coming back to haunt me.  At least you did not use the red magic marker to denote blood on the knife tip.

As it gets cold in the morning the only thought crossing my mind is that we are getting closer to your Pilots Meeting lecture on skis and snow flying and rubber bands and boots and hats and snow pants.....  Lord, please spare us the lecture.  I'll be good.  I promise. :-X

Frank

ps: Andy, my job is to keep you in check so all other TEMAC members can fly in peace.  That's why I keep leaving stuff at the field.  Just to keep you busy and going around in circles. ;)

You can relax Frank.  Most TEMAC members are already flying in piece(s).  ;D

Glad you noticed the deliberate and tasteful exclusion of blood on the knife tip - cutting remarks only cause cerebral hemorrhaging.  Nothing shows on the outside except the stress, evidenced by alternating pupilary dilation and constriction, and perhaps the occasional chest cavity utterance!

As for the snow flying lecture, I thought of exactly the same thing this morning as I smelled the sweet, brisk 6-degree morning air!!  I can't wait for the December pilots meeting!   ;D

Andy

Michael

"So girls, how was your first time up with a real instructor?"

Michael

thehaze

I have no words to convey how awesome that pic is...
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

battlestu

Wow very cool.... And a big thumbs up from Shelley  ;D
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Papa

They even look like old style TTC drivers!

Not that they had female drivers in those days.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"