** SOLD** StarMax Big P51 "Big Beautiful Doll" _ Pending Funds_

Started by Gregor77, September 28, 2012, 09:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

Ok ok... I am going to sell it... With Michael selling his, I don't really have another one that I can fly with.  Mine is super clean.  I know Alex emailed me a few times for this one.. But the trades he offered me were not inline of what I wanted.  So Alex try me again! 

I would now like $180 for the plane with Dubro tires and scale pilot figure.  This will be sold as Plug and Play, so no orange.  lol!

This a big 63" WS, everything works and I flew it maybe 10 times, only one bad landing, so one fuel tank has some scrapage at the bottom.  Otherwise plane shows no normal wear and tear.  I also run this one on 5S, 4000 and get a good 8-10 mins out of a flight.

Need to focus on WW1 planes as this is my passion right now.

So come and get it!

Andy Hoffer

Hmm.  Too bad you're selling this.  I was hoping to fly my "new" StarMax "Dago Red" P51 in formation with you.

Sigh!

Andy

FRANCIS_SUNG

Hi Greg this is rookie Francis,

I always admire this WB P51, I know will be take me same times (many months, next seasons!!!)  to be able to fly this Beautiful WB.
If it is still available I will take your offer $180

Thanks
Francis

sihinch

I'll be the back-up buyer! If for any reason things change, let me know!  ;)

Gregor77

Francis.  I need you to get a trainer.  Lol.  Get an apprentice or something like that first.  Big bad p51 can wait.  Lol.

FRANCIS_SUNG

Hi Greg,

I have an old balsa Hobbico trainer N787 around 60" wingspan but is a gas engine trainer. I need to convert the engine to outrunner motor. 
Can I use the P51's motor & ESC to convert ??

Thanks
Francis

Gregor77

Francis, the p51 is yours... Buyer backed out...  :-\

Whenever you want you can come get it...

Wingnutz

Any of you Starmax P-51 pilots looking for a wingman, LMK. My "City of Winnipeg Squadron" Starmax P-51 pilot loves practising formation flying!
5S Greg? No wonder I couldn't keep up...standard Topfire ESC handled 5S?
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Gregor77

I checked the forums and they said as long as there is cooling and you are not 100% throttle the whole flight.  On 5S you are good at 3/4 max.  I have not had an issue yet...the plane is still in one piece.

ZippyTheFly

This looks like a great FPV platform..
I wonder if we can get few FPV versions and start an formation team.  :)
http://fpv-community.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=857

Gregor77

Gregor77

Hi Francis

I will call you tonight after work. I am free this week. Please in the future, don't post your #, just to be on the safe side.  I deleted the post.  Send an IM in the furture, it is more secure...