70mm EDFs and 7in 1 watt meter

Started by Bobmic, November 23, 2012, 08:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobmic

Hey guys I have a couple of items that I am not using and would like to sell (or even trade for something interesting...not sure what though :) )
1. Anyhow I have a 7 in 1 Mega Multimeter that is practically new - I soldered HXT connectors and used it twice, still has the nylon cover on the screen. since I have the eagle tree and a second watt meter I didn't end up using it as I thought. I paid $37 + shipping and would like to get somewhat close to the original price as it is almost new.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__22631__Turnigy_7_in_1_Mega_Meter_.html

2. 70mm 3s Lander aluminum EDF 4370Kv - new (I bought the Panther from a guy that never installed the original motor) The spec I found on the net is 700W 1100-1200gr thrust.

3. 70mm Sapac fan with 3200Kv black Tornado was used for something like 20 flights works perfectly fine (from what I measured in the plane using a slightly older 4s battery it produced 800W and 1100 gr thrust) - I bought the Hobbyking 10 blade 6s one and will not need this one.

I did not put prices as I honestly don't know how much these EDF units really worth (the Lander one sure looks nice and I noticed some outrageous prices for it which I am not considering to ask).

Any offers will be welcome.
Thank you
Bobby

Ededge2002

your photos hurt my neck lol.  good luck with your sale!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Bobmic

I know sorry I never know how to hold my iPhone to get them the right way up as on on the phone they always flip to the correct orientation:)