estate sale- Harry Skelton

Started by Frank v B, April 28, 2013, 07:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I have been asked to help sell parts of the Skelton estate:  The following items are for sale.  In brackets is the current retail.  No negotiation.  This is the price I will pay the estate if the item is not sold.  If you go lower in price then mine is higher.

- Great Planes Synchro 56" span power pod glider incl motor- ($140)  For sale $50.00  Sold to Jack Higgins

- Multiplex Easy Glider Pro 78" span ($110)  $50 Sold to Ken Ross (glider plus 2 spare wings, rod for $60.00)

- EFlite Power 46 670 Kv outunner motor incl "X" mount ($90)  $50.00  SOLD to Andy Hoffer (Sunday 10:22 pm)

- Turnigy Park 450 outrunner 1050 KV, new in box ($15.36 plus shipping)  $15.00  Sold to Eric Adams

- Hobby King Gyro 401B digital headlock gyro new in bag, never opened ($12.00 plus shipping) $ 10.00

- Castle Creations 18 amp speed controller with 370 ish outrunner attached ($34 ESC plus $ 10 motor)  $ 20.00 (two available)  SOLD to Eric Adams (2@ $20) sold to Eric Adams

First e-mails in gets the item.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

eric

Hi Frank;

I'll take the E-Flite Power 46 for $50.00. If you have it, would you be kind enough to bring it to the scratch build class tonight? I'll pick it up and pay for it then.

Thanks!

Eric Adams

eric

Hi Frank;

I'll alsotake both Castle 18 amp ESC's and motors at $20.00 each. Same thing, if you have them with you, take them to the class and I'll pay you and pick up then.

Eric

Gregor77

Frank v B

Greg,

The only kit I saw was a wooden kit for the HMS Bounty (display model).

Frank

Skyking

Hi Frank,
I'm interested in the easy glider pro.
Does it have motor?ESC?Servos?
Kind regards,
Ken
Actually, I can.

Frank v B

Ken,

There are two Easy Glider pro's apparently.  I will be taking stock of all the models this Sunday at noon and will report back to you on the condition of the glider and the hardware Sunday evening.  My assumption is that they are flight-ready.  I will pick out the best one for you since you are the first to request it.

regards,

Frank

Skyking

Actually, I can.

Bigstik

Hi Frank, Sorry to hear about Harry. Is the Synchrostill available? If so I'll take it.

Bigstik
Bigstik

Frank v B

Al,

Sorry, the Syncro has been sold.  Just had to await confirmation.

Frank

Bigstik

Bigstik

Bigstik

Hi Frank,

What's left?

Matlow
Bigstik

Frank v B

BigStick,

The following items are left (no dibs on anything)

- the Ford Trimotor with 3 motors and servos, plug-in wings 46" span
- the 1910 Barnwell Monoplane
- two 2 cell batteries 1800 mah each  - both for $20
- two 2 cell batteries  850 mah  each  - both for $15
- HK head lock gyro $10
- 4 Parkzone servos plus a spare parts servo - $10.00 for the set

Frank

Bigstik

Thanks Frank. No interest in the remaining items.

Bigstik
Bigstik

Gregor77

Frank can I have the tri motor?