wanted cheap 3s lipoly charger

Started by Ededge2002, April 30, 2013, 08:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

A few years ago a rc friend if mine died. His mother gave me a couple of his planes including a never flown Slow Stick. I set it up and flew it a couple times then packed it away. Recently a boy in my daughters class has been flying a champ and quite well. I've set him up with everything to fly but don't have a SIMPLE lipoly charger to give him.

I'm looking for a parkzone or something like that simple 3S charger that can charge the 1000mA packs I supplied. If needed I have a small power supply I could give him to make it work.

I will go over charging safety with the boy and his parents but in the meantime he has just been bringing the packs to me.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

I think I have one. Will check tonight.

battlestu

Hi Ed ... sorry i forgot to send you a note  but i checked mine and they only charge Nicad
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Bobmic

I have a 50W Hobbyking that was acting up strangely, I only used it a couple of times as I think it was restarting or something similar each time I tried to charge - I have a second one which was working well for quite a long time.
Anyhow its almost new but I have no intentions to try and figure what is going on with it so if you want it you can have it.

Bobby

iliyan1

Are you still looking for some 3s because i have a lot. If you still want i can sell you a 2250mah 3s 65c thunder power lipo. The price of it would be $25.00 if you want to buy it.