Estate Sale- #4

Started by Frank v B, May 05, 2013, 04:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

The following models are for sale:

Note: these planes are priced so that the parts alone (servos, esc, motor etc.) are a good deal

Lot 10) Easy Glider Pro- 28mm inrunner, Eflite 30 amp ESC, folding APC prop (needs new blade set), two Hitec HS 65 NB servos in fuse, two aileron servos in wing, wing rod.

Note: I am combining two spare wings (with 2 aileron servos each wing set ) and wing rod from the second plane in this lot.

Total price- $60.00- (receiver/battery ready with two spare wings and one spare wing rod).  First right of refusal to Ken Ross. Sold to Ken Ross

Lot 11) 46" span Ford Trimotor- Pat Trittle design with 3 motors (appear to be bell-type) including plug-in wings with aileron servos.  Tissue covering, including fuse servos (rudder, el).  Plans are included.  Tissue covering has some rips in it. Sold To Greg Cadez

Price incl. servos, motors and props $50.00 (receiver and battery-ready)

Lot 12) Barnwell Monoplane Span 46", 1/20 scale.  With plug-in wings, fabric covered.  All servos included (3 channel) geared brushed motor (approx. speed 370) with GWS brushed ESC and pilot figure (without scarf), spoked wheels.  All control movement via flying wires.  Plans included.

Price $40.00  Sold to Greg Cadez

Lot 13) FE2B 36" span biplane, 4 bladed pusher prop, 2830/1020 motor with ESC (appears to be Hobby King Black approx. 20 amp), control via flying wires, one piece plane, vintage wheels, two aileron servos in the wing, two rudder servos in the wing (to activate the pull-pull wires).  Tissue covered, stained and varnished stick fuselage behind the wing.
Plans included.

Price $50.00   note: nose cover (battery hatch) to come. Sold to Ken Ross

Lot 14) Plans- Walrus flying boat 43" span.  Free to a good home.

I am trying my best to show up at the first teaching night this Wednesday and will bring all the estate stuff (sold and unsold).

Prices are firm.

Regards,

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Skyking

Thanks Frank,

I'll take the Easy glider Pro (  lot 10) and the FE 2 ( lot 13).

How do you want to do the transfer? I'm at Sheppard and Markham Rd.
Happy to travel.   416-291-6587

Ken
Actually, I can.

Frank v B

Ken,

I am working all week at Bayview and Steeles.  Will call you tomorrow and see if we can complete the transaction on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"