Sold. A UNIQUE plane for sale. BRAND NEW.

Started by wollins, August 01, 2013, 10:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Bought this beautiful and rare find to participate in the Float Flying craze that's sweeping TEMAC but alas I need the money to fund a different project.  :'(  It's a shame that I have to sell it but looking around my shop I don't have much else (big) to sell!
Anyways, enough of my woes ... my loss is your gain, cause with this plane you'll certainly stand out at the pond, lake, sea, ocean or appropriate boy of water. J Actually I was gonna modify the floats to accept wheels as well so that I could fly of grass but oh well!

So what is it?  It's a WW1 HANSA BRANDENBERG! The Hansa-Brandenburg W.29 German fighter monoplane floatplane was a new type of seaplane evolved by Heinkel during the last months of 1917 and served during the closing months of World War I.
FEATURES:

• Prepainted cockpit assembly allows easy access and is secured by alignment pins and powerful magnets.
  • ARF comes with scale dummy-engine and nose-mounted radiator.
  • Scale landing gear struts with customer's choice of either floats or skis. (mine has floats)
  • Optional military weapons upgrade package (includes pilot figure, three scale machine guns and machine gun mounts.
SPECS:
Wingspan: 53 inches
Wing Area: 530 sq. inches
Length: 43 inches
ARF weight: 2lbs 8ozs
Flying weight: 3lbs 10ozs

Paid $340 (with shipping and duty) but letting it go for $220 for quick sale.  ;D Will put on RCCanada tomorrow so as to give all TEMAC'ers a chance to see it first.  Prefer not to but will ship at buyers expense. As usual, PayPal, EMT or good ole cash cheerfully accepted. J Call 416 726 4482 or email [email protected]
Thanks for looking!

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

Ededge2002

Nice looking deal. To bad they glued the tail on upside down.
Good luck with the sale!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

wollins

|
|
|

Skyking

Hi Collin.
I'm, very interested.
Can I see it?

Ken
Actually, I can.

wollins

Not much to see Ken ... it's exactly as you see it in the pictures as it's brand new in the box.  ;D  However you can "see it" here if you want (I live in Scarborough) cause I don't come out to the field on a regular basis these days.  :(

Colin
|
|
|

wollins

|
|
|

piker

Cool.  As much as I'm sad that Colin won't have that plane anymore, at least we'll still get to see it fly at our awesome float flys   ;D