SOLD - SD-10G Airtronics radio

Started by wollins, October 02, 2013, 09:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wollins

Selling my beloved Airtronics SD-10G 2.4Ghz 10 channel radio and a bunch of receivers.  BEST radio I've ever owned thus far. (I've had Hitec, Futaba and now this Airtronics) So why am I selling?  Well, I've outgrown it. It's "only" 10 channels and I need at least a 12 channel radio now.

Obviously it's "used" but in impeccable condition. (I challenge you to find even one scratch on it!) Never been dropped or in any way mishandled, looks and works like brand new.  Paid about $550 (with shipping etc) for it but they go for about $300 (new) "in your hand" now.

Mine comes with a few "extras" which the new one does not. Namely: a genuine blue Airtronics neckstrap, a blue anodised transmitter stand (can barely see it in one pic) and a Sanyo Eneloops 2000mah Nimh TX battery pack. (a significant upgrade to the stock pack) As you can see it comes with the stock charger as well and the manual ... basically everything it came with, plus my extras. (except the "Talking Timer"!) Asking just $195. (plus shipping if necessary) 

As usual, PayPal, EMT or good ole cash cheerfully accepted! Contact info: 416 726 4482 and/or [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Colin.
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

wollins

|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!