E-flite UMX Gee Bee R2 AS3X

Started by Andy Hoffer, February 23, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

For sale!  As is (we're not sure of the condition); where is (we're not sure of that either, but it was last seen looping at the tree line about 0.5 km south east of the field (approximately in line with the new monster home behind the tree line).  :'(

Price:  Call Greg Hazelton for a great deal on this one.  Comes with a free field guide to the horse farm and snow depths in the vicinity of the estimated resting place.    ::)

thehaze

Got my Snowshoes in the trunk. What a deal!

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

battlestu

Quote from: thehaze on February 23, 2014, 06:56:28 PM
Got my Snowshoes in the trunk. What a deal!

Might need to borrow those.... It's a tough hike in the "back forty"
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Ededge2002

Let me know if there is a tomorrow evening search party at say 5?  I only charge by the soaker!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

gmcnic

What a shame, Greg.
It all started so well!!

gmcnic

It disappeared just behind where Andy is standing, almost from the same vantage point.
(I drove back on McCowan and did not see anything-- wishful thinking I suppose.)

Wingnutz

Quote from: Andy Hoffer on February 23, 2014, 06:31:25 PM
For sale!  As is (we're not sure of the condition); where is (we're not sure of that either, but it was last seen looping at the tree line about 0.5 km south east of the field (approximately in line with the new monster home behind the tree line).  :'(

Price:  Call Greg Hazelton for a great deal on this one.  Comes with a free field guide to the horse farm and snow depths in the vicinity of the estimated resting place.    ::)
Looping???Was it the airplane that was looped or the pilotpilot figure? I have a bunch of dopey pilot figures in my models too!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

battlestu

Hi Bill....a little from column A and a little from column B :)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"