2014 TEMAC Indoor Funfly - Sunday evening, Dec. 28, 2014

Started by Michael, June 12, 2014, 12:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyflyer

Thank you Michael, Jack, and anyone else who helped with the dome flying evening.
I had lots of fun, and made a lot of work for myself repairing planes!!! :-\
It would be great to do this more than just once a year.
Stephan

Oscar

Thank you Michael, Jack, and others who make such a incredible event.  Too bad it have to wait for another year for that.   :P

battlestu

thanks to everyone you made this happen... had a blast and flew three packs on my new copter!!
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Michael

I blasted my helicopter too!  ;D

I had a great time, and I offer a special thanks to Jack and Graham for helping out so much last night.

More than anything, it was terrific to hang out with the TEMAC guys again.

Michael

pmackenzie

I also had a great time last night  :)
Nice to see everyone again, hopefully I will make it out to the field this summer.

Managed to get in a lot of F3P practice, but it felt lonely back there.
What was nice was that there was no wire from the middle back at ground level up to the banners that had always been there in years past
That let me fly side to side with no worries about hitting that invisible wire.

Perhaps next time we could do the back as "solo" flying? Take turns and you get ~3 minutes to fly by yourself.
Any kind of model, might encourage more home made stuff that you don't want to risk in the "blender" up front.
Also would be good for those who want to try F3P style flying, where you need the space to yourself.

Pat MacKenzie

Papa

Glad to have you Pat, as always.

I'll work that idea in for the next one.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Andy Hoffer

I like Pat's idea.  It would be nice to have him do a brief demo of his F3P protocols at the front of the house, master class style.  I was watching him and it was truly amazing to see him execute the manoeuvres with such precision.  It really was poetry in motion.

Andy

Papa

What fascinated me was the absolute control of speed.
No matter which direction it flew the speed seemed to hardly vary at all.

Terrific control.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"