TEMAC 'Tickler' - Pilots' Meeting Feb. 12, 2020

Started by Michael, February 01, 2020, 02:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Our February 2020 Pilots' Meeting will take place the afternoon/evening of February 12, 2020, at Colonel Mustard's (restaurant and bar) 6545 Hwy 7, Markham. Arrive as early as 5 pm, and enjoy supper together until about 7 o'clock, and then we'll move downstairs to start our meeting at about 7:30 pm. All members are encouraged to attend.

This meeting will feature our annual-mini Swap-Meet, and a presentation/discussion about built-up (non-ARF) micro scale and sport RC model airplanes. Bring along anything (RC hobby related) that you want to sell, and bring cash to buy bargains from others. The mini-Swap-Meet will take place at the beginning of the meeting, and after the Micro-models presentation. Bring along for Show-and-Tell and micro or small models that you built as part of the discussion. Everyone is invited to participate. We want to see your models.

Hopefully, we can formally discuss a major field improvements (new runway).

Membership renewal is $80. Please check the Membership link on the TEMAC website for other membership fees. We accept Interac e-transfers (payments) for Membership fees. Send your Interact Payment to [email protected]        Your payment will be acknowledged via email and your PAID Invoice with your new Membership Card will be emailed to you.

Michael

sihinch

Just sorting out some planes and stuff for the swap meet, this week.....

I'll be bringing lots of FPV stuff, a couple or 3 FPV wings and probably a multiplex glider kit. Plus who knows what else..... ;D

Frank v B

I will be bringing the Electrifly Evader for sale.  Yes, a leaf blower that flies 100 mph... but not in my hands. ;)

https://www.turbines-rc.com/en/jets-edf/781-great-planes-evader-sport-jet-edf-067m-arf.html

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"