Beechcraft Staggerwing For Sale -SOLD

Started by kmandjik, February 05, 2021, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmandjik

Hi Guys, Anyone interested in putting a motor, some electronics and servos into this Beechcraft Staggerwing? Balsa built, no breaks in the fuse or wings. It's been sitting in storage for a while. The wings are 45 inches and the fuselage is 38 inches. Just waiting for your expert touch to get it airborne.... $10 or make me an offer. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Frank v B

Karl,

I have spare stuff lying around that could get it into the air.  If a more deserving member* wants it please sell it to them.  Otherwise I will take it for $10.00 if no-one bites within the next week.

Frank

* defined as any other TEMAC member.

"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Hi @kmandjik ,

That is so cute!  And it would be perfect for flying in formation with @Frank v B 's DC-3 or his 14" Pitts.  I can't resist, AND I have all the parts to complete it!!  I'll take it if it's still available.

Andy

Frank v B

Karl,

Please sell it to Andy but give him a week to arrange for financing.   ;) ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

kmandjik

It's yours Andy. Selling the Beechcraft Staggerwing to Andy since he already has all the required parts and Frank insisted that Andy buy it.
Andy, Let me know if you want to pick it up from my place.
Cheers, Karl

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on February 06, 2021, 09:09:12 AM
Karl,

Please sell it to Andy but give him a week to arrange for financing.   ;) ;)

Frank

This is perfect.  Financial arrangements complete.  I had been saving this huge wack of pennies from my grapefruit battery experiments.  Now that we have LiPos I can convert the pennies to something more flightworthy, and show my spouse that I am seriously trying to clean up my shop! (I wonder how @Frank v B is progressing with his shop vac.) :D

Andy