MAAC AGM - Requesting Open Proxies from those not attending.

Started by Athol, April 11, 2021, 08:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athol

I hope you will be registering and attending the On-Line MAAC AGM per the Notice of Meeting sent out by MAAC?

If you are not planning to attend, I would appreciate you assigning your Open Proxy to me by Friday, 16th April 2021 to meet registration deadline..
AGM Registration Deadline – Midnight EDT, April 16, 2021
Paper Copy Open or Closed Proxy deadline – 5:00pm EDT April 28, 2021

2021 MAAC Annual General Meeting (AGM) Registration
Sunday May 2, 2021 - 1:00 pm Eastern

Click this link to Register...
https://secure.maac.ca/members/en/2021_agm_registration.php

Then Select Open Proxy (the last item on the page):

Open Proxy

Select this option if you want to assign your vote to another member to use on your behalf (me) during the annual general meeting. You can select your zone director or any other member in good standing who will be voting during the meeting using a live ballot. You will be asked to identify the member receiving your vote. Members who have assigned their vote to another member can still attend the meeting as an observer. NOTE: If the member you assign your proxy to cannot attend the AGM, your votes will not be counted, so be sure your proxy-holder will attend.

Assign my open proxy vote to:   
Another MAAC Member
MAAC Number:   
35223 (my MAAC Number)
Last Name:   
Cohen

Feel free to send me any specific questions you would like me to ask on your behalf.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers

Athol

Georgetsigaridis

octagon

What could possibly go wrong?

Michael

Done.

Please use the proxy votes for the benefit of TEMAC and its members, where applicable.
Michael

Andy Hoffer

Thanks for doing this Athol.  I have assigned my open proxy for the MAAC AGM to you.

Andy

MarcV